spence

Does anbody on here know about the new film THE MEG?

4 posts in this topic

Jakeem, Lawrence,.etc you may have the scoop on this?  There is a new & huge production titled THE MEG

However, I heard about it on talk radio days ago & the author acted like it was getting a full nationwide release in August, then I watched the trailers & MEGALADON, made Bruce the Shark look tiny!

Then as my gut spoke to me I had a feeling this cgi epic would only be released on dvd, cable the works

PLEASE LET ME KNOW & I THANK YOU

People should check out the trailer, it's everywhere

I'm burnt on CGI,etc though especially in the summer, but this looks strong?

1 hour ago, spence said:

Jakeem, Lawrence,.etc you may have the scoop on this?  There is a new & huge production titled THE MEG

However, I heard about it on talk radio days ago & the author acted like it was getting a full nationwide release in August, then I watched the trailers & MEGALADON, made Bruce the Shark look tiny!

Then as my gut spoke to me I had a feeling this cgi epic would only be released on dvd, cable the works

PLEASE LET ME KNOW & I THANK YOU

Your gut lied to you. It is a major release, out on August 10th. And it looks like a big-budget SyFy Channel movie.

I've seen the trailer at least twice now before seeing other movies. Looks really cheesey of the Sharknado or Snakes on a Plane variety, but it might be a guilty pleasure. I like seeing Joel McHale plays a supporting role.