laffite

PHOTO CAPTIONING FUN

4,702 posts in this topic

512:

Have you or a loved one suffered from spontaneous combustion after chewing really old nitrate film?

You may be entitled to significant compensation! Call 1-800-OWITBURNS for a free consulation!

• Like 3

512:

Have you or a loved one suffered from spontaneous combustion after chewing really old nitrate film?

You may be entitled to significant compensation! Call 1-800-OWITBURNS for a free consulation!

:lol:

That's what 12 out of 11 TV commercials in Florida sound like.

• Like 2

512:

Due to an unfortunate typo in the shooting script, this Ruritanian mystery included a very confusing "smoking gum" scene.

• Like 2

"You know friends, after a hard day of dueling, I like to sit

back and relax with a Lucky. A finely cured tobacco using

only premium blends. All your cares will go up in smoke with

a Lucky Strike."

• Like 1

512:

Robert Montgomery Presents 'The Harvest' starring James Dean on behalf on Lucky Strikes, co-sponsor of RMP.  We know that Lucky 'Strikes" you just the right way,  from way back in the days of the old war films. Remember, we did not in the war on smoking......

512:

Bersonin having his soul sucked out by an offscreen dementor in that crossover classic Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Zenda.

• Like 1

Bill Crowder hated his CO so much he decided to do himself in with a sharp object only to create a couple of scars. When that failed he got the idea of hastening his demise by inhaling second hand smoke. So far he has not succeeded but he sure gets sick a lot.

• Like 1

513:

Don't you find that headdress heavy, my dear? I'd much rather people see that I am balding that wear heavy headgear.

• Like 1

513:

The queen was firm in her stance against marrying the man she hated despite her servant's pleas that it would unite the two countries. 

Myrtle was certain that if she just looked ahead and not directly at him, Fred would eventually give up and leave the breakroom. How she loathed casual Fridays!

• Like 1

"I know you want to spice it up a bit, my dear, but I can hardly move in this thing."

• Like 3

The original pilot for Star Trek was actually done in 1924. Here is a still showing Worf with Q - these characters would later be removed from the cancelled pilot, only to be reinserted into a much later series... Star Trek: The Next Generation. The studio felt audiences were not sophisticated enough to accept them.

• Like 3

"I told the barber, I wanted a little off the top, and this is what resulted."

"Dippity-Do!"

"What forms on your Dippity early in the morning?"

513:

"I think Siegfried is off his rocker, your highness. He stormed out of the castle early this morning carrying his spear, wearing his magic helmet and repeatedly saying that he had to 'kill the wabbit'."

• Like 1

"No, I don't want to watch Flipper, can't you see I'm meditating."

513:

"I think Siegfried is off his rocker, your highness. He stormed out of the castle early this morning on a quest for something called 'roy'."

• Like 1