laffite

PHOTO CAPTIONING FUN

4,702 posts in this topic

"iT'S WONDERFULLY THRIFTY , PICKING UP THE FLOWERS ON YOUR WAY TO CHURCH, BUT DON'T YOU THINK HAVING THEM DELIVERED WOULD HAVE LOOKED BETTER?"

*Well, you said it hard was to say. I thought you had a little brother you wanted to get rid of.*

well actually sometimes that sounds like a rather great idea. heehee! no, not really, i love my little brother even though he can be a huge pain. ;)

*Why, ButterScotchGreer, you clever thing you, that is quite good...honestly! You brought in all the elements of the picture, including the hearing device. That's what a good caption does, it brings in everything. I think you are pretty doggone good at this.*

im blushing...

(Tyrone) "You blinked!"

"No, I didn't! You're lying!"

"I saw you blink...stop cheating Loretta!"

"I did NOT blink!"

"Yes, you did! That means I WIN the staring game! Ha...ha...ha...ha!"

"I HATE you, Ty!"

*014*

photohamb.jpg

*Above*, a new one.

*Below*, an encore, it did not get too much prime time so I here it is again for regulars who missed it or for those who are so moved to try again.

*012*

UP01.jpg

Now look...you all had your chance when the waitress asked you what you wanted....and the only thing you said was "coffee". I will give you each one french fry a piece....but after that...just sit back and drink your coffee and get over it. Maybe next time you will remember that when it comes time to place your order.

"Got it now? I eat my meal, go to the checkout with your tab for coffee, pay and leave. You get upset at being left with my tab, pay for your coffee and you leave. Then we meet at the next place and the next and the next until we're all fed. Easy.

"Okay, the three of us are here to help you. So what's this about not eating French Fries anymore?"

"When you called us to say you were going to have a veggie burger, we didn't believe you. We still don't."

again:

"Look, I came in here for a burger and fries. Don't you people have something else to do?"

You are the one who insisted we meet and since you were the one who did the inviting, you should offer to pay for our meal? You have pulled this trick before and we are getting tired of rushing to wherever you are, only to find what you have to say isn't important, You are such an egomanic!

*15*

*3pencaption.jpg*

A little less to work with here, maybe, but I'm sure a few of you out there will provide a zinger or two. ;)

Anyone wishing to provide a photo, please do so. Say, about Tuesday

Thanks.

#14 people at table:

?Ok, I want to tell you three people something very strange.... my aunt?s not my aunt,

and my uncle?s not my uncle. Old Fred Jones is NOT old Fred Jones. Something

is happening right here in Santa Mira that I don?t understand. Have you guys

noticed anything strange??

15 "Dr. Watson, Mr. Holmes sent me to find you. He said simply tell you, 'The needle.' He said you would know what it means."

Pardon me...I don't mean to argue, but those ARE my gloves. And if you hand them over quietly right now...we'll just call this all a simple misunderstanding. But if you refuse...this means war.

15 one mo time.

"Yeah? Well if you're so smart, answer this one: Why are our faces illuminated when the light is behind us?"

"All she does is yap, yap, yap. She makes fun of my gloves with realizing how ridiculous she looks in that hat. At least that's how it was when she was alive. Having her stuffed with this yappy pose was funny at first...now I'm getting a little bored."

And now... a scene from the little known horror film, NIGHT OF THE LIVING POINTLESS COMPETITIONS:

Man: Very well...I concede. Your hat does look better than mine when tipped at an angle. But you will never win the "Doofy--looking gloves" competition. As you can see...I have that one hands down. And YES the pun is intended!

Woman: Very well...but I WILL defeat you in the staring contest. It's been 16 minuets, 48 1/2 seconds...and counting.

Man: NEVER!

Message was edited by: rohanaka

15, third swing.

"Say, Guvn'r, you wouldn't be a copper, out 'ere tryin' to make things 'ard for a poor workin' girl, would ya?"