laffite

PHOTO CAPTIONING FUN

4,702 posts in this topic

Thanks Jenetico....It was hard to do a good "Jimmy" impersonation in print though..not sure if it turned out like it sounded in my head. :-)

It's been a week so I guess nobody is going to post one. Don't want to seem like I'm taking over the thread, but I like this thread and wanted to keep it going!

*#19*

Annex%2520-%2520Gable,%2520Clark_15%5B1%5D.jpg

(Clark) "Ha, I'm going to get to the core first!"

(Carole) "I wouldn't do that if I were you! I have been carefully sucking out each seed and storing it in the side of my mouth...just ready to spit. If I don't win...neither will you."

Man: What are we eating, watermelon, pizza, or a pancake?

Woman: Beats me, the picture's not too clear. I wish they'd tell us.

"Afraid we've lost this round. What's the smart money saying about the Hog-Calling contest?"

Clark. The host soaked this in gin, so I am going to suck the juice out.

Carole. Be careful, you are the designated driver tonight.

Bummer. I always thought we were on the celebrity "A" list. But if that's true why did everyone else get filet mignon and caviar....and we got stuck eating baloney sandwiches and watermelon???? And they all got to sit at real tables too...what's up with that?

No, I'm serious.You gotta trust me on this. According to this letter I just received from the latest government psychics, several years into the future our images will all be captured on these fancy boxes called computers. And people will all sit around looking at them for entertaiment and when they type on this thing called a keyboard, words will appear on something called a screen. Then they will use our pictures to make up funny sayings that have nothing to do with what we are talking about in this movie right now. It's true, I tell ya! It's true!

LOL! You guys do the funniest quotes! I was so sad when I got on because I just had to put my dog down that I've had since I was two. But you guys cheered me up SO much! Thanks!

I was so sad

Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry to hear that. I know it is hard to loose a lifelong friend like that. (we had to say goodbye to an old dog we loved a couple of years ago) It's so hard to say goodbye. Little by little...time may not heal all wounds, but it does have a way of helping to bring back the fond memories and put the sadness aside. Blessings to you.

"Yeah, I know, I'm new with this cooking thing, but really, I have no idea how that cat got in there."