laffite

PHOTO CAPTIONING FUN

4,702 posts in this topic

25 How many times can I say I'm sorry!! I promise!! I bought those alligator shoes and matching handbag LONG before I married you....I only wore them yesterday because they matched my dress....it won't happen again!! You gotta believe me!!

> {quote:title=scsu1975 wrote:}{quote}

> 26

>

> 1185121532_3.jpg

"Ha, Ha, Ha! This is the best idea I've ever had. Drawing black dots on halves of ping-pong balls and gluing them to sunglasses! I can sleep on guard duty and they'll never know!"

",,,and if this doesn't get us a guest shot on MST3K, you do the laundry for the rest of the semester!"

27 Most incompetent doctors only get sued or lose their license when they commit malpractice....But plastic surgeons on the other hand......

"Well, the thinking is they'll get smaller and smaller as time goes on. Maybe even be portable one of these days!"

On the next edition of Entertainment Tonight..Where are they now...The "rejects" who tried out for the cast of Friends...they're all still waiting for that one big phone call to tell them they are gonna get their lucky break in show biz...