mr6666

Strzok hearings

34 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

That's not perjury, it is simply his opinion, and there is no evidence at all that any of

his official actions were influenced by his dislike of Trump. I don't recall him saying that

his tests were incriminating, only that they had the appearance of bias. No harm, no foul.

If you had the private text messages of all those House members, there would likely be

ones that were just as embarrassing as Strzok's. 

House members - biased?  I can't believe it. :lol:

• Haha 1

Kurt EichenwaldVerified account @kurteichenwald 19h19 hours ago

I am MUCH more concerned that people running for congress were contacting Russian intelligence to obtain stolen documents

than I am that an FBI agent declared that he didn't like Trump. But thats just me.

I dont have Fox News delusions determining what to worry about.

:blink:

-------------------------------------

Who's deluded?

No...you're deluded!

:lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

House members - biased?  I can't believe it. :lol:

Yeah, especially after their display of reasonableness and subtly at the hearing.

Strzok kept telling them he could not answer questions about an on going

investigation but they never seemed to understand that simple idea.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Yeah, especially after their display of reasonableness and subtly at the hearing.

Strzok kept telling them he could not answer questions about an on going

investigation but they never seemed to understand that simple idea.  

The GOP House are trying to impeach Rosenstein because he doesn't want to give up documents while the Trump Russia investigation is ongoing.  When the dems asked the chairman of the House committee to release the transcript of the first closed Strzok hearing because it had nothing new in it, the GOP chairman said he wouldn't because the 'investigation' was ongoing.  They are so full of it they should explode.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

The GOP House are trying to impeach Rosenstein because he doesn't want to give up documents while the Trump Russia investigation is ongoing.  When the dems asked the chairman of the House committee to release the transcript of the first closed Strzok hearing because it had nothing new in it, the GOP chairman said he wouldn't because the 'investigation' was ongoing.  They are so full of it they should explode.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be there when that hits the fan. Strzok was certainly right in

his belief that Trump would be a disaster.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Vautrin said:

That's not perjury, it is simply his opinion, and there is no evidence at all that any of

his official actions were influenced by his dislike of Trump. I don't recall him saying that

his tests were incriminating, only that they had the appearance of bias. No harm, no foul.

If you had the private text messages of all those House members, there would likely be

ones that were just as embarrassing as Strzok's. 

I find it amazing that politicians, especially Republican ones, would presume that an opinion indicates bias in performing a job.  If that is so, 90% of elected officials should be removed from office for "bias."  Not to mention 98% of judges and prosecutors.  As Strzok demonstrated, you can have an opinion, but still do your job in an objective manner.

18 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Two of the Anti-Freedom Caucus founders, Jim (shirtsleeves) Jordan and Mark Meadows initiated the impeachment idea.  To his credit, Trey Gowdy opposes it, saying that Trump can fire Rosenstein at will.  Gowdy is probably correct in that the House would not succeed in impeaching Rosenstein.  However, IMO it would give Trump more ammunition to justify firing him.

On the other hand, a Republican dominated impeachment hearing would give the GOPers a lot more time to stage yet another inquisition.

ttps://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/15/gowdy-rosenstein-impeachment-722237

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheCid said:

I find it amazing that politicians, especially Republican ones, would presume that an opinion indicates bias in performing a job.  If that is so, 90% of elected officials should be removed from office for "bias."  Not to mention 98% of judges and prosecutors.  As Strzok demonstrated, you can have an opinion, but still do your job in an objective manner.

Two of the Anti-Freedom Caucus founders, Jim (shirtsleeves) Jordan and Mark Meadows initiated the impeachment idea.  To his credit, Trey Gowdy opposes it, saying that Trump can fire Rosenstein at will.  Gowdy is probably correct in that the House would not succeed in impeaching Rosenstein.  However, IMO it would give Trump more ammunition to justify firing him.

On the other hand, a Republican dominated impeachment hearing would give the GOPers a lot more time to stage yet another inquisition.

ttps://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/15/gowdy-rosenstein-impeachment-722237

Why on earth is spineless Paul Ryan letting this come to a vote when he denies so many other worthy bills?

1 minute ago, Bogie56 said:

Why on earth is spineless Paul Ryan letting this come to a vote when he denies so many other worthy bills?

Because A, he is spineless and B, he is a tool of the Republican Party and fears them and Trump.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheCid said:

True and he said that in his opinion most FBI employees tend toward the conservative

side of the ledger, even in D.C. Jim Jordan does have a suit jacket, but doesn't like to

wear it for some reason. I noticed it draped over the back of his chair while he was

doing his ask brain-dead questions routine. 

• Like 1