LonesomePolecat

TCM PROGRAMMING CHALLENGE #39: WHAT IF?

55 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, CinemaInternational said:

Uh....did not know until after posting my schedule and brousing more in depth that SansFin had a Faye Dunaway block too (with two of the same titles). Should I go back and change that part of the challenge?

No need. Pure coincidence-- doesn't Faye deserve the extra attention? :)

56 minutes ago, CinemaInternational said:

Uh....did not know until after posting my schedule and brousing more in depth that SansFin had a Faye Dunaway block too (with two of the same titles). Should I go back and change that part of the challenge?

Such duplications are common. You may note that both: speedracer5 and: lydecker had themes of Who, What, Why . . .. It is merely a matter of simultaneous invention. I find such things of interest because of the variety in the movies chosen to represent a particular theme.

I will suggest that you may wish to edit your schedule because your inclusion of: Slerping Beauty (1959) presents an odd mental image. ?

Well here it is Sunday Night here on the West Coast USA, so I declare that this challenge is CLOSED!!!!!!!!!! Voting Thread coming tomorrow! :D

LP, 

Can I still go in and edit my notes? I’m traveling from Portland to Austin today for work. I’ll probably be able to do it this afternoon/tonight. Possibly tomorrow as well? It's apparently already 9:30pm, even though for me it's 7:30.  Lol.