rohanaka

Western Movie Rambles

8,363 posts in this topic

We've been watching the forecasts and praying for you and all the folks along that coastline. (and all the ones out in the ocean that have already been hit too) Good gravy, that is one big storm.

DO be sure to get in and out of that store as quickly as  you can and get yourself inside to the safest area you have.

And meanwhile.. woo.. Tuna and crackers.. personally, I prefer the canned chicken, but tuna is not a bad treat if you have to be on rations. Make the best of it, if you can and get some tasty pickles to enjoy with that too!  OH, and yes.. by all means get the bottled water and some batteries, if you can. (and plenty of candles and matches too.)  But mostly just stay safe, hold on, and hunker down, kiddo. Glad you are getting prepared for the worst.. but let's pray the worst will just pass you by.  :) 

• Like 1

Well as you all know by now, Matthew has skedaddled out of here.

I've got lots of tuna, Wheat Thins, Stella D'Oro Breakfast Treats and bottled water.  Hurricane season ends November 30th so South Florida is not quite out of the woods yet.

• Like 1

Well, it's been a good long while, since we've seen him here on the Western side of town.. but just in case he's still ramblin' around out here now and then, I want to wish a HAPPY Birthday to the Movieman! Hope it is a great day for you, sir. OH, and in honor of the occasion, may I just say... Cupcakes for everybody!! :)

mmcupcakes_zpsafe82856.jpg

Thanks so much for the note and the cupcakes, I hope everyone enjoys them. I have checked in from time to time so I am keeping up with things in Western Town.

Much love to you and the group. See you somewhere around soon.

• Like 1

A very "Happy Birthday", Movieman!  I hope you had a terrific day with your family.  And lots of presents!  You deserve them. 

Glad to have met you through this wonderful place.

A very "Happy Birthday", Movieman!  I hope you had a terrific day with your family.  And lots of presents!  You deserve them. 

Glad to have met you through this wonderful place.

I did. Spent the weekend with my daughter. It was a great present. I can't tell you how much I miss chatting about movies with you. It looks like we both are kind of scarce (unless I am looking in the wrong place.) You were among the group I enjoyed the most and learned from the most. I appreciate hearing from you my friend. Take care. Thanks,

Sorry I wasn't up to speed, Chris -- but the boys and I celebrate and wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RO!

Wishing you all the best because you deserve it!

Stumpy isn't too sentimental but sends his own form of love:

!tumblr_o80f0enLm11v904g0o1_400.gif

Hahahaha!!!! Thanks Miss B (and Stumpy too!!) :D

You are a day early, but I am happy to have a well wish from a friend any day, so thanks for thinking of me. (And well.. I probably deserve a good swat now and then  too, if we're being honest here.. ha. So no hard feeling's Stumpy) :D 

Hope YOU are having a lovely day too, my friend. :) 

Ooops!  Happy September 26th birthday!  It's official now!

Stumpy is upset about screwing it up:

!tumblr_m1eut8hQ7o1qi66kho1_500.gif

Hahaha!!! No worries, Stumpy. That just means I get to celebrate longer!! :D

(Thanks for the smile, Miss B!)  :)