Sign in to follow this  
themanthatgotaway

Please help--I need a copy of Bubbles, Vitaphone short that aired October 9

4 posts in this topic

Hello--I hope everyone is well. I recently made a copy of Bubbles off TCM. Bubbles is a Vitaphone short from 1930. Unfortunately, however, my copy is cut off before the end of the roughly eight minute short film. Can anyone please help me with a copy of this? We can trade movies if you wish. The short film aired October 9th in the early morning at about 6:10 AM eastern time even though it was scheduled to be aired at a slightly different time--that's why my copy is cut off. I don't have the ending. I hope someone can help me--thanks in advance! I have plenty of movies to trade for with several of my movies being quite rare. Take care, Matthew Sherwin

PS: If you can help, please email me at nynavelman@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

It may not be sold Separately. Try amazon.com, However the short is included with the "Meet Me in St. Louis" dvd here:http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/product.asp?sku=D61046

vallo

And a Judy fan (which someone named themanthatgotaway clearly is) will LOVE the *Meet Me in St. Louis* 2-disc set. It includes one of the best packages of extras of any film.

It's your lucky day! *Bubbles* is showing five times in November as part of a Judy Garland *Festival of Shorts* . Gotta say the tap routine done entirely "en pointe" is an absolute must-see.