cmvgor

A to Z of Characters

19,739 posts in this topic

The object is to list characters from the movies going alphabetically from the last entry.

Guidelines:

1. Last name first, and _that_ determines the alphabetical position. Exception: when there is only one name ("Oddjob") or a nickname that _is used in the cast listing_.

2. Job titles alone ("Poiiceman #1" or "Taxi Driver") are not considered character names.

3. Then add the actor's/actress' name, and the film's title. And anything else the poster feels like

adding.

4. As usual with the alphabet games, we''re likely to repeat, double up or skip after a while when we reach a Q, an X or a Z.

5. If a character has a counterpart in real life or history It is not a barrier to being listed here. (i.e.

Jackson, Andrew -- Charlton Heston in The Buccaneer)

I'll start:

Adams, Virgil -- Fred Stone in Alice Adams (1935).

next?

> {quote:title=visualfeast wrote:}{quote}

> POPEYE in POPEYE

...I'm assuming visualfeast refers to Robin Williams in the title role of that epic.

(Performers' names are requested also)

The dreaded "Q" is coming up. Oh, well, let's get it over with...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quartermain, Allan -- Cedric Hardwicke in King Solomon's Mines (1937)

I did indeed refer to the Popeye you mentioned,,but I do so not like Robin Williams that I could't bring myself to write his name...but now you've made me write it...I'm not happy....