Sign in to follow this  
Bambi17

Jerry Lewis

29 posts in this topic

I watched "The Nutty Professor" with Jerry Lewis a couple a weeks ago and loved it! Can anyone recommend another Jerry Lewis film that is just as good?

Jerry Lewis is a personal favorite of mine, I love the charm he puts into his humor. The Disorderly Orderly (1964) is probably one of my top favorites, you should definitely see it. He plays a nice guy who tries his best, but continuously gets in trouble; his character is optimistic and sweet, and Jerry Lewis shows his skills in a variety of different situations. In my opinion it is just as good if not better than The Nutty Professor.  

I'm so glad others like "Cinderfella". I never get tired of watching it and Mr. Ed Wynn was terrific as the fairy godfather. Do both of you burst out laughing when Cinderella wants to jump on Fella? Jerry amazes me all the time in the dance segment going down the stairs so swiftly.

I love the scene where he goes down the stairs; Mr. Lewis could even make going down stairs entertaining!

The Nutty Professor is a classic. Try watching The Geisha Boy - the story of a magician who is not really a magician in the true sense of the word and an orphan; or It's Only Money - a comedy plus detective tale or even the extremely popular Rock-A-Bye-Baby - about infant triplets.

• Like 1

The Nutty Professor is a classic. Try watching The Geisha Boy - the story of a magician who is not really a magician in the true sense of the word and an orphan; or It's Only Money - a comedy plus detective tale or even the extremely popular Rock-A-Bye-Baby - about infant triplets.

ROCK-A-BYE BABY, for those who don't know, is a remake of the even funnier MIRACLE OF MORGAN'S CREEK. That time around, the happy couple had sextuplets.