Sign in to follow this  
gwtwbooklover

hello out there

22 posts in this topic

IM SO HAPPY I COULD CRY IM BACK WITH ANOTHER SCREEN NAME AND I HOPE A BETER ISP BEFORE I WOULD TYPE AND TYPE AND THE SITE WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE ME AND THEREFORE WOULD NOT POST MY THOUGHTS HOW FRUSTRATING BUT IM BACK AND SO LOOKING FORWARD TO COMMUNICATING HELLO TO ALL LOVE GWTWBOOKLOVER

Welcome back, but what screen name did you post under before?

Hello Carley! (I hope?) You are indeed our former LITTLE TRAMP LOVER, are you not? I sure do hope that you are? Before you get to sore at me like "Harlowkeatongirl" does every time I take a breath it seems, I know that rest assured if you are Carley you will never be a former LITTLE TRAMP LOVER in reality!

I have been trying very hard to get a hold of you for weeks on end but those efforts always seemed to meet with futility! None of my E-mails where allowed to reach you. We are simply delighted to have you back and maybe just maybe perhaps together you and I can uncover the vaunted mystery as to just why "Harlowkeatongirl" hates me so?

Huh? This isn't LTL...is it? Out of curiosity, what makes you think this person is LTL?

OH WELL SEE YOU CONFIRMED MY RELUCTANCE TO DIVULGE INFO THOUGH YOU MAYBE FRIENDLY LETS SAY THAT ONCE YOU GOT YOUR COMPUTER YOU THOUGHT OMG I COULD SEARCH FOR AND RECEIVE FREE SAMPLES SO YOU DO BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUCKER FOR THAT STUFF AND THEN YOU HEAR THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL SET UP FAKE STUFF LIKE THAT AND THEN YOU THINK OH **** IM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO USE MY COMPUTER WITH OUT HANDING OUT ANY SECRET RECIPES IF YOU WILL

Well I still don't know who you are, but welcome back in any case! Wait A Minute, "Full Moon Walker"? Nah, Couldn't be? Meantime what in bloody blue blazes has become of the real "LITTLE TRAMP LOVER"? I need to know!

>>"AS [because] IM SHY TO GIVE OUT MY FORMER SCREEN NAME[,] IT IS NOT LITTLE TRAMP LOVER"

Okay, this leaves me perplexed. You're former screen name is not littletramplover simply because you're shy to reveal it? If you are LTL you'd best fess up.

...I don't actually think you are LTL, though. She wouldn't so something like this. There is, however, something about you I know I've seen around here before.

...Replace "so" with "do" after "wouldn't"

I'm curious to know what you've got to hide, if you need to hide your identity from us? Sorry, but this isn't a site for juvenile "game playing". ML

i have my identity to hide perhaps you have heard of identity theft? if you will look back all i wanted to do was to let everyone know i was back to say hello perhaps you may also forget what is like to be new to a computer see someone on another thread told me my all caps was considered to be shouting i did not know this and i apologize i assure you at 34 i am not juvenile nor am i game playing and i must tell you that your post was the equivalent to a slap in my face honestly i couldn't believe it it was like someone punched me in the stomach

Well, whoever you are, I'm sorry for being kinda rude to ya. Not to get after you or anything, but I wish ya didn't feel the need to "hide," though. I'm sorry for asking, but does it really have to be like this?

you people need to back off. her ID is nobodys business

but her own. after reading some of the posts and getting to know some of the posters tendencies, who could blame her. after such an unwarm welcome back from a few of you

it'll be a suprise if she responds again.

eddie

Hi gwtwbooklover, I have NO problem with you not wanting to share any more info than is ncessary. You never really know who you are "talking" to online. It's good to be cautious.

I will say, though, that I find these boards to be very friendly. Welcome.

Sandy K

gwtwbooklover... count your blessings. At least Antar didn't accuse you of being rogan! I know what you mean about hidding your true identity though. I have a deadly fear that the ladies will find out that I am actually Richard Gere and that they will insist I re-enact with them certain scenes from "American Gigilo" with them. Anyway, greetings and hallucinations!