georgiegirl

Oh, that face, that fabulous face. Whose is it?

5,339 posts in this topic

> {quote:title=Catwoman915 wrote:}{quote}

> #2 Looks like Jane Wyman to me.

I've been thinking that too. The lightness in her hair is confusing me but the eyes, nose and cheeks are right on.

I am a little confused. I am not sure if anyone answered the two faces.

The one in the long, plaid dress is JUNE HAVOC?

The one with the grapes(?) in her hair is JINX FALKENBERG? (First a model and then

actress)

This is great! I think you've I.D.'d both Bargar :)

our *# 1* gal is June Havoc. Yes? Yes.. the clues fit. Bolde hair - possible Catskills play locale. June's got my vote.

And *# 5* is Jinx Falkenberg. The jawline matches now. The hair, eyes.. Yes! Nice work Bargar :)

t658q8.jpg2aik9zo.jpg

Thank you very much, Kid Dabb! I think everyone probably knows June Havoc is Gypsy Rose

Lee's little sister. In "Gypsy"...."My name is Baby June, what's yours". Family name, Hovick,

therefore, Hovak, stage name for June.

I hope Lombard found what he/she was looking for and is satisfied with our suggestions, so let the game continue.

We're looking for the name of the blonde.

Photobucket

I just found this thread yesterday. I went all the way back to the beginning to see what you've done thus far. You are all amazing! This is a lot of fun. I'm not good at guessing, but I'm having a great time following along.

The picture currently in question reminds me of Maureen O'Hara, but I know it's not her. Although I adore Maureen - gorgeous!

Hello and welcome on board. I'm glad you're having a good time here, and I'm astounded and honored you went all the way through to the beginning. :-)

There really are amazing people on this thread and they keep me on my toes! I can't fool them for one minute. I had to cheat to do that. lol

Anyway, nope, not Miss O'Hara but feel free to guess again, and if you have a pic you'd like to post and try to stump us, feel free to jump in. . :-)

Hi, Georgie! Actually, I'm not new here, but I have done a lot more lurking than posting.

Could it be Lynn Bari?

I don't blame you, sometimes it's safer to lurk than post around here. lol

Nope, not Lynn Bari, so it's clue time.

This woman is NOT a shadow of her former self. ;-)