Sign in to follow this  
Hibi

THE PERRY KING APPRECIATION THREAD

80 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

This thread has been up for two months, and it wasn't until today that I realized that I have a magnet of Perry King on my refrigerator. Scream Factory, the DVD/Blu-Ray company, has a big sale every year during October, and they used to offer a sheet of fridge magnets, featuring reproductions of cover-art from the discs, as a free gift with any purchase. I got two of them over the years, and I just noticed that one of the pics is from Class of 1984, starring Mr. King.

limited-edition-Scream-Factory-Magnets-o

Class-of-1984-bluray-scream-factory.jpg

1984.jpg

TOO FUNNY!!!

The whole beefsteak/cheesecake phenomenon reminds of this 'personality'. Remember her? Scroll down to see her name.

Brook+Burke.jpg

Brooke Burke. One of the hottest 'TV entertainment hosts' to come down the pike. Fan clubs, etc. But she was essentially a zero and a loser. Strictly television, strictly reading copy from cue-cards. Destined to live out her short-lived fame without ever doing anything of any import. Just another pretty face.

At the peak of her fame she had boys' tongues hanging out all over the USA. Where is she now? Who knows. Who cares. Who even remembers what show she hosted?

Perry King at least, was an ACTOR. Hard working ACTOR. Not just a dressed up Hollywood shill, standing up and introducing other Hollywood shills.

Anyway this is partly why I threw television away long ago. Pointless!