Susan Hopkins

Judith Barsi

7 posts in this topic

www.tcm.com/tcmdb/person/10751%7C0/Judith-Barsi/

What does TCM mean by calling her "waif-like"? Makes her sound like she should be in Les Miserables.

Tragic what happened to the poor thing because of her sorry excuse for a father. The ending credits "All Dogs Go To Heaven" are a memorial to her.

RIP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSkqzpU10ZrVNxjdPIGBe

• Sad 1

Had Judith been working in Hollywood's Golden Age, she might have been forced to use a stage name as Barsi wouldn't have been deemed "American" enough. Judith Cooper, perhaps. 

Well the Anne Marie character was a waif (homeless child).  Guess Don Bluth got the same impression TCM did.

latest?cb=20140606002411

Judith Barsi?  Sure not bad as Archibald Leach, :blink:

220px-Grant,_Cary_(Suspicion)_01_Crisco_

Hi, i'm Archibald.

598835504.jpg

:lol:

Judith was supposed to be auditioning for a Hanna-Barbera cartoon series the day she was murdered but never did. I wonder what the series was?

Had she lived, she could have been as big in voice overs as Tara Strong or Grey Griffin.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:55 AM, Susan Hopkins said:

Judith was supposed to be auditioning for a Hanna-Barbera cartoon series the day she was murdered but never did. I wonder what the series was?

Had she lived, she could have been as big in voice overs as Tara Strong or Grey Griffin.

Since she died in 1988  the only TV series Hanna Barbera had in the works and released in 1989 were "Paddington Bear" and "Dink The Little Dinosaur".  I favor the latter considering  her earlier voicing in "The Land Before Time",

Dink_the_Little_Dinosaur_title_screen.pn

Edited by hamradio

It's sometimes forgotten, since they died in the same year, but Judith lived almost six months longer than Heather O'Rourke (Poltergeist), and may even have reacted to Heather's death.