Sign in to follow this  
Kid Dabb

Movies are the answer

1,441 posts in this topic

She'll Be Wearing Pink Pyjamas

Mom, she frightened me horribly. The first night of our honeymoon, when Betty came out of the bathroom, it was the first time I'd seen her with her..

A History of Violence

Egbert did his best to help Mimi get her divorce, he even managed to hire a?

*Foreign Correspondent*

When Lena Lamont saw Don Lockwood go by, she said "Donnie, you're soaking wet. What have you been doing?" He replied " I've been dancing and

Singin' in the Rain

Tom, Ma, and Casy are in California looking for a new life when they come across a grove. Tom says "Those aren't oranges Ma, they're ..

The Grapes Of Wrath

When Harold Bissonette told his wife that he had acquired an orange grove in California and was giving up the grocery business and moving the whole family, she became infuriated. She said, "How can we afford It?" He replied, "Don't worry, my little kumquat, it didn't cost a penny. Why,

*The Lady Eve* - Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I should say *The Lady From Shanghai*. Now I can't decide!

When you are admitted to our show we punch holes in your ticket just like our little wild west star shoots holes in playing cards. That why we call each one an

Ace in the Hole

(Thanks for not being able to decide!)

Joe and Alice were given a room next to the elevator overlooking the parking lot. Joe, ever the angry young man, called the front desk and demanded...

A Room with a View

In the Perry Mason series, Hamilton Burger was always issuing subpoenas for people to become..

American Graffiti

Having careers, kids, disappointments, doubts and war wounds all come later along with...

(it's not a movie, but my first thought was "she had.... HIGH HOPES!!!" :) --well I thought it was funny)

A Day at the Races

(again, I thought it was funny)

There's no business like show business, except, of course......

*Taxi Driver*

We've been eating sushi all week and I'm tired of it - why don't we go pick up some take out in...

Chinatown

When Rubin Flood got home late one night he discovered there was a light out above the staircase. If he was to get up to his bedroom, he was going to have to deal with

*The Dark At The Top Of The Stairs*

I'm afraid Molly looks yucky in yellow but she's...

Pretty In Pink

When Noah and his family were floating aimlessly for forty days and nights, they had to deal with predatory birds who would swoop down and steal any food they could find before flying away. Noah told his family to hide all the food. He said " In order to survive, we've got to be able to withstand another attack from the