Sign in to follow this  
Kid Dabb

Movies are the answer

1,441 posts in this topic

*Garden of Allah*

I'd been looking for the perfect gift all afternoon - been to all the department stores and was still empty handed - finally I remembered...

( I tend to agree with Miles on setting something up and having it knocked down. Some unexpected answers are very entertaining but it's fun to figure out the riddle, too... *: )* )

Message was edited by: theladyeve

*Breakfast at Tiffany's*

Lt. Bruno Stachel beds the wrong woman and pays the ultimate price for..

------------

I still try to figure out the riddle. I do both :) (my last one was aiming for Sahara )

*The Blue Max*

Today there's Octomom, in 1944 there was Trudy Kockenlocker and...

(I was going for The Shop Around the Corner last time...any way you play it, this is an entertaining thread...)

*Ten Little Indians*

The house was full of smoke when the fire department arrived. A woman leaned out a window and yelled, "Oh please,

*Ball of Fire*

Walter thought himself a hero, the most courageous, the most clever, the most sophisticated and urbane of men. But no one around him in reality saw it, for it was . . .

*Man of La Mancha*

It looked beautiful in the window, lovely in the dressing room, but when she got home, took it out of the bag, put it on and looked in the mirror she realized it wasa ...

SABOTEUR

As Groucho and Harpo whizzed down the aisles of the department store on roller scates, they suddenly realized...

*It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World*

His uncle's funeral service had been a trial and Dennis was tired to the point of delirium...still he could hardly believe his eyes when he answered the doorbell and came face to face with...

Cyrano de Bergerac!

Kids are driving around in their hot rods, having a great time--suddenly from out of nowhere they are attacked by.....

THEM

It was graduation day. As the graduates approach the podium for their diplomas, the Principal suddenly yelled into the microphone_

*Battle Cry*

Most people thought Charles was odd - the way he dressed, his haircut, the way he seemed to constantly blink - but Arlene didn't agree, she thought Charles was...

*Ecstasy*

Arlene had just walked in the front door. It was after 3AM. She tossed her stole on the sofa and, hearing noises from the kitchen, went to investigate. It was Tom making a sandwich. This was their 3rd try in yet another frustrating attempt to reconcile their marriage. She took a glass down from the cupboard and filled it with the remnants of a very fine champagne from a bottle that had, conveniently, followed her home. "Where have you been all night?" Tom asked. "None of your business. And I'm leaving you." replied Arlene. Tom, frustrated, blurts out "Then I guess it's...

*Sayonara*

It was the strangest thing. While we were on the continent we dined at a different fine restaurant every night. The next day there would be a newspaper headline reporting that the head chef of each of those restaurants had been murdered. All I could wonder was...

What's So Bad About Feeling Good?

I was riding a train in the old West, when suddenly I heard gunshots. I looked out the window and saw some hold up men. They all shouted in unison.......

EVERYBODY SING

Esther was taken aback when she went to collect her check at the "B" window and they told her to go to "L", but she soon realized that...

A Tree Grows In Brooklyn.

The horses were rounding the last curve in the Kentucky Derby and heading for the finish, when out of the pack came____

*Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid*

Gaida was in her kitching, making her very favorite pasta dish: pappardelle with a sauce of mushrooms, mascarpone, white wine, shallots, basil and...

*Wild Strawberries*

Venus De Milo had a pretty sorry love life. She just couldn't hold onto any guy. You might say she lacked both