Sign in to follow this  
Kid Dabb

Movies are the answer

1,441 posts in this topic

*The Fighting Seabees*

So this guy walks into a bar with a frog hanging out of his left ear. The bartender doesn't see him at first. Then, as he raises up from behind the bar, he gulps.. "

*Swing High, Swing Low*

The tore across Texas robbing banks and becoming notorious - but what they really wanted was to become famous by...

*Dancing In The Dark*

When Betty MacDonald came out of the hen house, she looked surprised. "I went in the feed the chickens", she said. "But there were no chickens, there was only

*The Formula*

Actress Mia Farrow recently revealed that she felt miffed at losing out on a role that went to Meryl Streep in a blockbuster film last year. "I can sing better than Meryl", she said. "And besides, I would have been perfect for the part because all of the children that I have adopted have always known me as

*What Planet Are You From?*

Phil Davis told Bob Wallace that if it didn't snow soon, the ski lodge they were staying at might have to close for the holiday season. "Oh, I think we'll get snow", said Bob. "By the way, I've actually been dreaming of a

*The Howards of Virginia*

"Good morning Sheriff. Another fine day."

"Martin. I haven't had my coffee yet. If you know what's good for you, you'll.."

*Shoot to Kill*

A woman has lost her new husband in a most tragic way. At first she's grief-stricken, then she decides to...

HOLD THAT BLONDE

Mr. Scratch makes an unsavory bargain, with the help of his female aid, but as luck would have it, he.....

*Lost in Translation*

A little girl's favorite doll came to life. One day it put on her clothes and went to school in her place. Meanwhile, the little girl stayed at home and...

> {quote:title=visualfeast wrote:}{quote}

> HOLD THAT BLONDE

>

> Mr. Scratch makes an unsavory bargain, with the help of his female aid, but as luck would have it, he.....

*Framed*

*My Man Godfrey*

Tony Curtis told Janet Leigh he could escape from anything. Even a..

--------------------------

> {quote:title=theladyeve wrote:}{quote}

> *Lost in Translation*

>

> A little girl's favorite doll came to life. One day it put on her clothes and went to school in her place. Meanwhile, the little girl stayed at home and...

*She Killed in Ecstasy*

*Tootsie*

She wondered if the two of them were speaking the same language, a lot of what he said was...

*Fellini's Satyricon*

Jack seemed a silly man, inconsequential to most - but in the town of River Rock he was looked up to as a ...

*Coal Miner's Daughter*

The Nautilus was a sturdy craft. The depths of the seas proved no match until it came across..

h4. Avanti!

(couldn't resist; didn't think I'd ever run across the car in the Cars thread)

The conversation in the elevator was going to take longer than the ride, so he pushed the button marked . . .

*The Lost Highway*

She thought the hot fudge sundae tasted a little strange...she woke up a week later in...