Sign in to follow this  
georgiegirl

Testing

52 posts in this topic

I can't seem to reply to any threads. So doing a test. Weird, I logged in but it says I'm not and yet, if you're reading this, I can post a new thread. Hey, waz up?! lol :-)

I don't know what's going on. I've been trying all day, but this is only the second post I've been able to make.

I can barely post anything, don't seem to be able to access PM right now (trying to contact TCMWebAdmin again), and I keep getting kicked off my login.

Help!

I'm trying again to post this.

I keep getting this message:

*Not Found*

*The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it.*

Fred

> I was having the same problem earlier this afternoon, and posted to Fred Dobbs' thread in the technical issues forum. As you can probably tell, I'm still having the problem. :-(

I tried about six times to post the above last night, and no dice. I still seem to be having problems 18 hours on.

I got to post and posted in the wrong thread. But while I'm here, I'm still having trouble. I bet the moderators are happy; finally peace and quiet. lol C'mon, let's face it, we can be a handful at times. :-)

Message was edited by: georgiegirl

I bet everyone was getting a little worried. I tried to post on this thread 7 times last night but couldn't. I said to myself, I bet the TCM Web Administrator deleted the *wrong* thing on the web page. (if that did happened, serves them right).

If this posts, I'm still on lock down! Let me outta here ya' dirty screws! Why I oughta! lol

If I had the wings of an angel, over these broken TCM walls I would fly. Straight to the arms of me mudder (whose face is on anthter thread), and there I would stay til I die. :-)

I can't even get the reply page to come up on the Whose Face as I can on this thread, which doesn't always post even if I do, but if you read here, can you go there and tell them yes, the last photo I posted is Ruth Etting! lol

> {quote:title=georgiegirl wrote:}{quote}

> If this posts, I'm still on lock down! Let me outta here ya' dirty screws! Why I oughta! lol

>

:D I haven't stopped laughing since I first read this 7 hours ago!!! :D :D

My ribs hurt...oh

Redriver-I'm trying this again. I hope you and your others got in, now it's my turn to see if just little old me can do the same, that is if all of you got in. :-)

Kid-Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you, but I should have known my attempt at humor does hurt most of the time, and not in a good way. ;-)

Okay, here I go! My palms are sweating, my heart racing! Will it, won't it take on the first try? And if I can make it here, can I make it anywhere else? It's up to you TCM, TCM

Here goessssssssssssssssssssssss...

This is really weird! I can post here, one shot. If I'm lucky. I managed to get on the other thread about faces, but then wham, no go anywhere after that. No refresh, no reply, and I'm so excited I have a PM and it took me all night to get to it. lol

Okay, I'm going over the wall! Look out beloooooooooooooow!

Anyone spills their guts to the coppers that I'm crashing da other tread, and it's the mark of the squealer, ya' dirty rat!

> {quote:title=georgiegirl wrote:}{quote}

> This is really weird! I can post here, one shot. If I'm lucky. I managed to get on the other thread about faces, but then wham, no go anywhere after that. No refresh, no reply, and I'm so excited I have a PM and it took me all night to get to it. lol

Try clearing all your cookies. Get rid of them.

Then sign in all over again.

If you reach a point when you click on "post message" and nothing at all happens, then close that window and open a new one and try again.

Sometimes, a few days ago, the board would do nothing at all when I clicked on "post message", so I closed that window and started over again. And that worked. Also, clearning out my cookies and signing in all over seemed to help too.

Yes! Every time I click, this image pops up.. then everything loop-locks.

Same here. Whatever they're doing, they should leave it as it is now. Just put down the mouse and back away...