Sign in to follow this  
jaragon

Hot TV Guys

218 posts in this topic

Glad jaragon mentioned James Darren. He costars with William Shatner and Adrian Zmed in the classic 80s cop series T.J. Hooker:

• Like 1

William Shatner and Doug McClure do what young cowboys do in "The Virginian"...

• Like 1

Sid and Marty Kroft's "Land of the Lost" (1974-77) one of my favorite Saturday morning shows ( I have a thing for stop motion dinosaurs) This is from the third season in which the father was replaced by a hotter looking  Uncle Jack (Ron Harper)  Will (Wesley Erue) graduated to "Days of Our Lives" and was late revealed outed as Richard Chamberlains boyfriend...

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, jaragon said:

Sid and Marty Kroft's "Land of the Lost" (1974-77) one of my favorite Saturday morning shows ( I have a thing for stop motion dinosaurs) This is from the third season in which the father was replaced by a hotter looking  Uncle Jack (Ron Harper)  Will (Wesley Erue) graduated to "Days of Our Lives" and was late revealed outed as Richard Chamberlains boyfriend...

I never watched this show as a kid, and did not know Ron Harper was in it. Harper played Baxter McCandless on the CBS soap Capitol from 1985-87. He had other soap credits.

Ron Harper co-starred with James Naughton and Roddy McDowal in "Planet of the Apes"(1974) which only lasted one season.

• Thanks 1

Hill Street Blues...another classic 80s show. Ed Marinaro played cop Joe Coffey from 1981-86.

• Like 1

Ed Marinaro and Eddie Meka show off their bodies in "Laverne and Shirley". Meka looks fine but Marinaro is one tasty serving of Italian American beefcake

• Like 1

Mr Marinaro sells beer and is one the straight single men in some ABC Movie of the Week-

• Like 1

"Blue Mountain State" looks like it wants to be the Animal House of college football featuring lots of shirtless jocks and not there is nothing gay about that...

55 minutes ago, jaragon said:

Ed Marinaro and Eddie Meka show off their bodies in "Laverne and Shirley". Meka looks fine but Marinaro is one tasty serving of Italian American beefcake

I think Laverne & Shirley might have been his first regular series. After Hill Street he had a role on Falcon Crest then he did a few seasons on the drama Sisters playing Julianne Phillips' husband.

Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 5.38.42 PM.png

He appears at the 4:57 mark in this clip of Falcon Crest guest stars:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TopBilled said:

I think Laverne & Shirley might have been his first regular series. After Hill Street he had a role on Falcon Crest then he did a few seasons on the drama Sisters playing Julianne Phillips' husband.

Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 5.38.42 PM.png

He appears at the 4:57 mark in this clip of Falcon Crest guest stars:

I really love that animated eagle in the opening credits

• Like 1

That 70's Show had a very catchy theme song. (I found myself singing it the other day.) It also had hot guys like Topher Grace and Danny Masterson.

• Like 2

I'm a big fan of Malcolm in the Middle. It starred Bryan Cranston, Danny Masterson's younger brother, Chris, and Frankie Muniz.

Bonus video of a young Frankie Muniz singing NSYNC's "I Want You Back"

Charlie McDermott played Axel- in "The Middle" (2009-2018).  He was usually hanging around in his underwear

Leigh Mclosky played the sensitive male hooker in "Alexander: The Other Side of Dawn"(1977). He went to guest star in various tv shows including "Dallas"

• Like 2

Got to love those great 80s TV show theme songs. This one received massive airplay on radio and reached #2 on Billboard's Hot 100 singles chart in the summer of 1981. It's the theme from The Greatest American Hero, an ABC adventure series starring William Katt (son of Barbara Hale and Bill Williams).

• Like 2

Moonlighting had a meteoric rise and fall. It made Bruce Willis a star in the mid-80s.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jaragon said:

Leigh Mclosky played the sensitive male hooker in "Alexander: The Other Side of Dawn"(1977). He went to guest star in various tv shows including "Dallas"

Who could forget Leigh McCloskey and Alan Feinstein?

250px-AlexanderOtherSideOfDawn.jpg

• Like 2

Before Burt Reynolds became a big movie star he starred in "Dan August" (1970) love the cool opening credits and dig those guest stars...

• Like 2