Sign in to follow this  
Debra Johnson

Who watched "The Carpetbaggers" recently? Please answer this question....

5 posts in this topic

What happened to Cord's brother?  I don't think I missed any of the movie (although it DID seem to last 2-3 hours) but I never heard it explained what happened to his brother, like why was it even mentioned if it was not going to be explained.  I hate when movies do this.

At first I thought he died as a baby but then later it seemed as though maybe he killed himself later in life (when Cord threw the glass at the mirror when he and someone was talking about his brother ...I think his wife).  THen it seemed like maybe the brother had mental illness as his wife said something to the effect that he was afraid their daughter would inherit it.

I just really want to know.

2 hours ago, Debra Johnson said:

What happened to Cord's brother?  I don't think I missed any of the movie (although it DID seem to last 2-3 hours) but I never heard it explained what happened to his brother, like why was it even mentioned if it was not going to be explained.  I hate when movies do this.

At first I thought he died as a baby but then later it seemed as though maybe he killed himself later in life (when Cord threw the glass at the mirror when he and someone was talking about his brother ...I think his wife).  THen it seemed like maybe the brother had mental illness as his wife said something to the effect that he was afraid their daughter would inherit it.

I just really want to know.

Read the comments in the General Discussion thread. 

Oops!  Just read that you also posted in General Discussions, so never mind...

1 hour ago, ChristineHoard said:

Read the comments in the General Discussion thread. 

Oops!  Just read that you also posted in General Discussions, so never mind...

Yes, didn't realize this was the wrong board to post questions.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Debra Johnson said:

Yes, didn't realize this was the wrong board to post questions.

Who knew the "Information, Please!" was the wrong board to ask questions?  😕

As this topic has created multiple times, this thread has now been locked.

To continue this discussion, please check out the following thread in General Discussions: