Sign in to follow this  
David Guercio

Neil Diamond,s Hot August Night III Concert

6 posts in this topic

I,m sure you all have herd that Neil Diamond,s Hot August Night III concert will be airing on PBS this Saturday September 22nd.  I tried looking for it on channel 9 and channel 22.  Which is another PBS channel and I couldn’t find it.  So if anyone knows which PBS channel it,s on and what time it,s on?  Let me know.  So I could tivoe it.  I have Direc TV.  Thank you all so much for your help.

1 hour ago, David Guercio said:

I,m sure you all have herd that Neil Diamond,s Hot August Night III concert will be airing on PBS this Saturday September 22nd.  I tried looking for it on channel 9 and channel 22.  Which is another PBS channel and I couldn’t find it.  So if anyone knows which PBS channel it,s on and what time it,s on?  Let me know.  So I could tivoe it.  I have Direc TV.  Thank you all so much for your help.

I would say find your local PBS station and check their schedule. In my area it is playing on Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 8pm, and again on Tuesday, September 25th, 2018.

On your Directv remote, push the Guide button, then push the (-) button at the bottom.  This will bring up the search window.  Type in his first name using the arrow buttons and the select button on your remote, one letter at a time.  On the right I see his concert in the list of results.  Use the right arrow to move over to that, Up/Down to highlight the concert, then click Select, and you will see all the airings.  From there you can push the Record button to schedule recording(s).

I only suggest this because I got four different entries - mostly for my own locals.  One of them might be a national though, it was just called "PBS" (no call letters) - channel 389.  The special airs at 8pm on Saturday Sept 22 on that channel.

I found it on KQED PLUS, on 9/29 at 8PM. I am in a part of Northern California which does not have KQED PLUS, channel 54, on Comcast, but you probably do on DirecTV.

I had a time trying to find what channel it was on DirecTV. It is channel 54, KTEH.

I finally found this:

https://www.directv.com/guide

Thanks for the heads up, Dave.  I'll see if it's on my PBS station tonight.( Sad that not all PBS stations show the same things every night).  

Usually( and due to the age of the concert) those type of presentations take place during PBS station's "Pledge Drives", and I'm not aware if it's "Pledge Week" on my station.  ;)

Sepiatone