Xine

Greater Boston Backlot Chapter needs 1 more member

11 posts in this topic

Please join us if you are in the Greater Boston area.  We'll attempt to schedule events around the T, for ease of access.

To join please provide your name, email address, where you live, what theater(s) you frequent, and anything else you want us to know.

My name is Christine.  I live in Malden, I generally see films at AMC Assembly Row, AMC Boston Common, Landmark Kendall Square and the occasional special event at the Brattle.  I love musicals, all things Bette Davis, Joan Crawford and Harold Lloyd. 

Hi Christine—are you still involved with this effort? I know at least a couple of others who are interested in a Greater Boston chapter. Please let me know!

To answer your question, I am in Hingham and love attending films at the Coolidge, the Brattle, the Harvard Film Archive, just to name a few. Also at the AMC downtown, the Kendall, and Patriot/Loring Hall cinemas in Hingham. I have a blog on classic film here: classicfilmobsessions.blogspot.com

Hi I would like to join the Boston group. I live on the South Shore.

• Like 1

Hi Cate, great! I am working on collecting email addresses of those interested in the Greater Boston chapter so we can all talk to one another and perhaps meet up soon. Please email me at jcdunphy1@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list for further communication.

Sign me up! I live in Watertown, go to West Newton, Waltham Embassy, Kendall Square, Brattle, MFA, Coolidge Corner and HFA. Jocelyn, I think you have my contact info...

• Like 1

Hello all, bumping this thread up as we are actively working on this chapter! 

Edited by TCMModerator1
Personal information email address.

Hi Everyone,

I live in Billerica, MA. I would be interested in joining the chapter although I tend to go to movies closer to where I live and not in Boston. Would be open to finding locations to meet more central to all members. I just noticed the Boston chapter was almost there with number of members based on an email I received today from the TCM Backlot folks.

My email address is ToniPatV@aol.com. 

Toni

Hi there!

I live in Worcester and haven’t had much luck getting a central New England chapter going. 

I don’t get into Boston much but I would be open to joining your chapter. 

Maybe it’s time I get expanded my radius, right?  

Please keep me posted. 

Thanks so much!

Teresa Carson

teresalcarson@yahoo.com

Sign me up! I live in central CT and visit Boston. I would love to see LAWRENCE OF ARABIA when it screens in September with a group of fans. I used to live in Cambridge and love the Brattle, and the Boston Independent Film Festival. Thanks, Donna in Southington, CT Email: brak1512@yahoo.com.