heatwave1

Tim Allen

4 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, heatwave1 said:

I would loved to see Tim Allen on the Guest Programmer

On which Guest Programmer?

41 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

On which Guest Programmer?

I would rather see Nancy Travis, the girl of my dreams, as a guest programmer.

• Like 1

I think Tim Allen would be a great guest programmer.  I love him too.  He is so funny.  In fact.  I got to go see him live in Vegas at the Mirage for my Birthday this year.  He was fantastic.  There was also a guy who opened for him too.  He was fantastic too.  I forget his name though and the theater was so nice too.  It reminded me of one of those theaters where comics have an HBO special every now and then.  It was really neat and right before he came on stage.  They showed all kinds of clips of his credits on the screen.  That was really neat too and a while after my trip.  I emailed him and told him how much I really loved seeing him.  Everything I really love about him.  All my favorite roles of his and I requested an autographed picture of him and he sent me one.  Here are my favorite roles of his.  I love Home Improvement.  The Santa Clause Trilogy.  Jungle 2 Jungle.  Christmas With The Kranks.  The Shaggy Dog.  Wild Hogs.  Zoom.  Galaxy Quest.  The Toy Story Trilogy.  Toy Story 4 is coming out next year.  I can,t wait and Last Man Standing.  Which is back on TV now and moved to Fox.  I love everything he does and that was to name a bunch.  What do you think his picks will be if they have him?  My guess is maybe some Screwball Comedies or maybe if they have him for December?  Maybe some Christmas classics.  Since he has made a few Christmas movies.  So let,s hope they have him sometime.  I would really love to see that.  Just like you.  Great request Heatwave1.