spence

NOW WAGNER WANTS TO PULL ALL THINGS FROM NATALIE'S GRAVE!?

30 posts in this topic

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, NipkowDisc said:

IT TAKES A THIEF

:)

&w/ the jerk RJ WAGNER  

On 10/20/2018 at 12:26 PM, drednm said:

NO ONE needs a "reality show" and most of the ones who have them now should be taken off the air. Talk about garbage TV!

The biggest reason we canceled cable tv over 10 years ago: reality shows.

• Haha 1

You are correct, Princess Of Tap: Most cemetaries are private properties and allow visitors on their own discretion: some are open for visitors, while others are closed. The cemetery owners have to provide maintenance (well they SHOULD) and security for the interred. This is why many are gated & have visiting hours.
Just like Malls. Everyone thinks they are "public places" - of course they want as many people there as possible spending money. But the Mall has to maintain the property and even provide "security" for the tenants as well as visitors. Many malls in the northeast are sleeping places for the homeless. 

Many very old, historical cemeteries are sold or gifted to the City/County Parks Departments who take over their maintenance and security. I believe one of the large Hollywood Cemeteries that fell into disrepair had been taken over by the municipality it resides in and deemed a public park. (Hollywood Forever? I recall a TCM filler about it)

Consider too-a cemetary may be gorgeous in someone's lifetime, they buy a plot and by time they die the cemetery could have changed hands. There is a huge battle going on with an historic Philadelphia cemetery that the owner has locked the gates and refuses to maintain the grounds. Researchers or descendants cannot enter, can you imagine?

On 10/20/2018 at 12:49 PM, GGGGerald said:

I have never felt comfortable discussing someone's children or personal matters in a public setting. Its really not my business. I have no opinion of Wagner because I haven't met him and don't pay attention to tabloids. I like the movies he's in and leave it at that.

If his children are having personal problems, its not for me to blurt them all over social media. Those children didn't ask for the spotlight unless they themselves are actors. We all have families and we all have relatives/friends who have personal problems. Calling someone out like that isn't classy at all.

What Wagner does with a grave is meaningless to me. Natalie is gone. Her films can live forever. I'd rather focus on that.

:huh:

grave-digging.jpg