spence

NOW WAGNER WANTS TO PULL ALL THINGS FROM NATALIE'S GRAVE!?

30 posts in this topic

Saw this utterly "despicable" story about 2 or more weeks back & though I dislike the man, though to me never really thought he killed her myself, JUST A JERK! & EGOMANIAC & JEALOUS. Was strong in 1957 Thriller w/*J. Woodward & again as a weasel jerk in his idol *Spencer Tracy's pretty well handled 1956 epic "THE MOUNTAIN" (***)

Now, he made a stink with Pierce Bros. owners of "WESTWOOD, PARK" About him now not being able to be buried next to NATALIA-(despite his yrs long claim that both he & Jill St. John have planned Aspen instead?) , then recently demanded all her FLOWERS from fans pulled, never to be placed there again, Pennies on her grave, which she collected & also a pivotal BENCH just under the huge tree only about 5 ft from her tiny grave!?  On another personal note, when my mohd-(Russian for mother) made that pivotal visit-(I  MUST CONFESS, AFTER 18 YEARS< ENTERING & SOOO SAD IS THAT LITTLE GIRL FROM 1982's "POLTERGEIST" ($76m.) & HER LITTLE GIRL DOLLS,etc THAT HER FAMNILY STILL LEAVES HER IN DEATH) DUE TO FINALLY SEEING WOOD'S GRAVE IN PERSON, TO PUT IT MILDLY I ALMOST HIT THE DECK SPORTS FANS!!! Abit later though ma' stayed pon that exact same bench at her head for about 2hrs we werethere. THERE NO MORE THOUGH    WHAT A JERK  BIG-TIME!  & ABNSOLUTELY NOTHING HIS IDOL *TRACY WOULDA;' PULLED, DESPITE BEING A HUGE DEPRESSIVE

THANKS R.J.

6 hours ago, HelenBaby2 said:

She’s his late wife and he (and I’m sure their daughters) wanted this. It’s not about you or anyone else. 

ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE ON ALL ACCOUNTS!!! His daughter Natasha Gregson Wagner-(l970-) had already got a ton of more $money$ to purchase the empty lot right next to her mohd  In the area of about $250.000  Still don't know where she got that much, she's a very working actress herself this era ("Two Girls & a Guy" "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" film  "Another Day in Paradise" "Lost Highway" & ore though, but she never coulda earned that much. Though only presently she's taken to sell her mother's perfume a lot, thing is she had that plot awhile prior to selling this stuff? I recall upon first hearing she purchased that land in tiny WESTWOOD & almost jumped for joy, knowing Mr. Douglas had planned that lot for decades, he even moved only a few houses away from her on Canon Drive? QUESTION TO YOU &ANY OTHERS: Why would she burst into absolute tears everytime his name was even mentioned for many ways too, often racing out of the bldg. too?)

Right nxt to NATALIE on other side-(surprised me among other numbing things on my first arrival) was Steve McQueen's oldest daughter Terrence McQueen-(l959-98)  But Natasha Gregson made it clear she for most part did not want in anyway shape nor form that that rapist of her mother KIRK DOUGLAS, now almost age 102!!! Of whom obviously even stalked her for yrs after the infamous & getting more aware each day 1954 attack on MY LOVE! As I write even Downey, Jr came out & for quite sometime a couple yrs ago on stage at an event about that utterly dispicable crime & incident-(ALSO PUNCH IN JEAN SPANGLER?) really can't keep up to her youngest daughter thesedays Courtney Wagner she's really become a heroine addict now. I AM IN NO WAY A CONSPIACY THEORY GUY, ONLY JFK's, but read Susan Finsted book & all other items on the net you may easily locate, again just punch in NATALIE WOOD RAPED AT 16 or ANYTHING ELSE.    DON't ENTIRELY TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,  CHECK OUT THAT DOWNEY SPEECH< OLGA HER SIUSTER, LANA YOUNGER SIUSTER, & OF COURSE THE INTERNET & VIABLE BIG BOOKS AS EVIDENDE  XTRA TOO Kirk's son Peter already chose WESTWOOD

53 minutes ago, spence said:

Courtney Wagner she's really become a heroine addict now. 

You might think about proofreading before posting.

There is a huge difference between heroin & heroine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TikiSoo said:

Tiki, do you have smething about her by the way? I of all know the difference Tikisoo, but please set record straight. How about what he so cruelly did to her legions of fans & having all items they loved moved away for one, I took a huge bouquet of red flowers all the way on a Bus & in mammoth pain from Vine to Westwood! & even some pennies as well. My mom felt ever so contented just hanging/sitting there with her on that long time bench, check out shots of her funeral-(even *THE CHAIRMAN" was present & a pallbearer & *Walken had good graces to stay way back during that god awful day of her funeral. & you can't miss that huge tree & bench.

You may think you know about the Wagners but you just know a bunch of junk gossip you read on the internet. Like I said, it’s not anybody’s business what Robert Wagner and his family want regarding her gravesite. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, spence said:

I took a huge bouquet of red flowers all the way on a Bus & in mammoth pain from Vine to Westwood! & even some pennies as well. My mom felt ever so contented just hanging/sitting there with her on that long time bench, check out shots of her funeral-(even *THE CHAIRMAN" was present & a pallbearer & *Walken had good graces to stay way back during that god awful day of her funeral. & you can't miss that huge tree & bench.

It sounds like you and your mom need your own reality show.

How nice of you both to take flowers to the grave. But if the family doesn't want flowers at the grave anymore, it's their prerogative. It's not like they threw out the flowers you took there, since it was so long ago. I wouldn't let it affect you so personally.

Anyway the Wagners cannot stop people from going there. It's still a public cemetery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TopBilled said:

How nice of you both to take flowers to the grave. But if the family doesn't want flowers at the grave anymore, it's their prerogative. It's not like they threw out the flowers you took there, since it was so long ago. I wouldn't let it affect you so personally.

Anyway the Wagners cannot stop people from going there. It's still a public cemetery.

Know it is, it just further displays what a cold hearted man he is! & my first question to him is WHY???

To me she has been incredibally & overwhelmingly person even a full year before she suddenly went though Top.

(NOTE: he also at first wanted her to co-star on his hit 1970's & 1980's tv series HART TO HART of course in the luminous Stephanie Powers inherited the role, though NATALIE did have a cameo. NEVER INTO THAT SHOW WERE YOU PAL?

& I AM PRETTY CERTAIN 85% IT IS NOT HIS NEW FAMILY, BUT HIMSELF THAT WANTS THIS. RECALL THE STORY I & OTHGERS OFTEN POSTED ON THAT SUPOERBLY CRAFTED BUST OF *TRACY THAT "HIS *KATE SCULPTED & MANY POONDERED WHO PURCHASED IT ANONYMOUSLY VIA PHONE BIDDER, NOW THAT BURT REYNOLDS IS GFONE-(thought he coulda got it years ago) I TRULY THINK WAGER WAS THE BIDDER FOR A PALTRY $316 GRAND) & QAT THE LEGENDARY SOTHEBY'S AROUND 206 OR SO, STILL HAVE ENTIRE CATYALOG.

HOW DID YOU LIKE LAST FEW ITEMS I POSTED PAL< OR JUST YOUR OPINIONS???

AS NUCH AS I LIKE YOU ON HERE BUDDY,etc THAT JOKE OF SORTS WAS A KINDA LOW-BRO ON US NOW NEEDING A REALITY SHOW!!!  OINE & ONLY CONSPIRACY I EVER REALLY BELIEVED IN WAS JFK'S

NOTHING ON THE CONSTANTLY GETTING MORE RIDICULOUS CONSPIRACY THEORIES ALA: ELVIS ONE, RFK, MOON LANDING, MARILYN MONROE & MOST OTHERS

1 minute ago, spence said:

Know it is, it just further displays what a cold hearted man he is! & my first question to him is WHY???

To me she has been incredibally & overwhelmingly person even a full year before she suddenly went though Top.

(NOTE: he also at first wanted her to co-star on his hit 1970's & 1980's tv series HART TO HART of course in the luminous Stephanie Powers inherited the role, though NATALIE did have a cameo. NEVER INTO THAT SHOW WERE YOU PAL?

& I AM PRETTY CERTAIN 85% IT IS NOT HIS NEW FAMILY, BUT HIMSELF THAT WANTS THIS. RECALL THE STORY I & OTHGERS OFTEN POSTED ON THAT SUPOERBLY CRAFTED BUST OF *TRACY THAT "HIS *KATE SCULPTED & MANY POONDERED WHO PURCHASED IT ANONYMOUSLY VIA PHONE BIDDER, NOW THAT BURT REYNOLDS IS GFONE-(thought he coulda got it years ago) I TRULY THINK WAGER WAS THE BIDDER FOR A PALTRY $316 GRAND) & QAT THE LEGENDARY SOTHEBY'S AROUND 206 OR SO, STILL HAVE ENTIRE CATYALOG.

HOW DID YOU LIKE LAST FEW ITEMS I POSTED PAL< OR JUST YOUR OPINIONS???

He probably resents having to share her memory with strangers. I can understand that on some level.

I was a fan of Hart to Hart. I'm a fan of Stefanie Powers.

4 hours ago, spence said:

AS NUCH AS I LIKE YOU ON HERE BUDDY,etc THAT JOKE OF SORTS WAS A KINDA LKOW-BRO ON US NOW NEEDING A REALITY SHOW!!!  OINE & ONLY CONSPOIRACY I EVER REALLY BELIEVED IN WAS JFK'S

Okay, spence. :) 

4 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Now how could she be a known HEROINE? She's completely stayed out of the limelight, unlike NATASHA GREGSON WAGNER???

Besides as I always state I recheck all stories 3 to 5 times in the inception of each   I ALSO SAW HER PHOTOS & LOOKS AT DEATHS DOOR, MAYBE QUITE AS MUCH NOW THGOUGH, SHE'S LOOKING A TAD BETTER LATELY

ave not had opportunity to check lately, some of you may know this, is KATIE WAGNER'S-(l964-=) actress mother MARION MARSHALL-(l929-) STILL HERE?

&for those that don't know MARION had small roles in "I WAS A MALE WAR BRIDE" "THE STOOGE" "THE CADDY" & HER KATIE LOOKS A TON LIKE HER BACK THEN.

Musta' been even more credit to NATALIA, when some judge awarded her mother of her & her own 2 kids too!

NO ONE needs a "reality show" and most of the ones who have them now should be taken off the air. Talk about garbage TV!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I have never felt comfortable discussing someone's children or personal matters in a public setting. Its really not my business. I have no opinion of Wagner because I haven't met him and don't pay attention to tabloids. I like the movies he's in and leave it at that.

If his children are having personal problems, its not for me to blurt them all over social media. Those children didn't ask for the spotlight unless they themselves are actors. We all have families and we all have relatives/friends who have personal problems. Calling someone out like that isn't classy at all.

What Wagner does with a grave is meaningless to me. Natalie is gone. Her films can live forever. I'd rather focus on that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Someone here said "cemeteries are public places" and that's not quite true. Unless a cemetery is under government ownership and deemed a "public park", a cemetery is privately owned property. Just like the Mall, whom most think is "public property", a cemetery is privately owned.

We expect cemeteries to be open for public visiting, but many are private & closed. Some, you need to show proof of relations of interred before they will even allow a visit.

1 hour ago, TikiSoo said:

Someone here said "cemeteries are public places" and that's not quite true. Unless a cemetery is under government ownership and deemed a "public park", a cemetery is privately owned property. Just like the Mall, whom most think is "public property", a cemetery is privately owned.

We expect cemeteries to be open for public visiting, but many are private & closed. Some, you need to show proof of relations of interred before they will even allow a visit.

THANX AGAIN TIKISOO-(may I also know why that neat handle?) see you live in NY I grew up all over New Jersey & used to get ever so excited when truly into pro=-wrestling-(l970's earl;y '80's) & we'd take the train from Jersey to Grand Central Station & then to THE GARDEN for the matches! Back then tons & tons of folks were outside selling tons & tons of wrestling photos!  reckon' due to the net, nowhere near as much anymore though?  Very first wrestlr I ever saw in the ring was RODDY PIPER but that was at an awful dump in bad section of Philly. ANDRE THE GIANT-(l946-2003) is my A #1  ever though & musta' seen this true giant at least 5 times & up close!  Not much of a fan though anymore,. but McMahon is a $$$ genius at changing it in the 1980's along with HOGAN. Pro Boxing & NFL are my main sports now by far. Wrestling, despite being phenomenal athletes is an exhibition instead though

But back to RJ & NATALKIA NIKOLAVNIA ZAKHAREKNO  It's true they are owned somewhat as public places, but THE PIERCE BROS. own WESTWOOD & he nagged & maybe even took them to court about him alledgedly stating when she died Nov. 29th, 1981 He bought (3) plots, originally wanting to be laid to her left, he changed though & decades ago with Jill St. John & both then planed Aspen instead. He obviously lost case vs them too! & you hit nail on the head probably where people must show evidence to be eventually interred in same place. A sad & tiny marquee is *LANCASTER's there.  Since I went there in april '99 a ton of stars have since chosen this rather small cemetary only 3 & 1/2 acres EXAMPLE IS Glendale is over 317 acres  HOLLYWOOD FOREVER over 62 acres,ertc People find it morbid if you visit these places,m I never did.  See, these stars spent a lot of time there choosing locations first & foremost & given HOLLYWOOD is now hell bent on tearing upon it's past, they are now closest fans can get to favs  I just went to three of ;em, GLENDALE twice though & very close HOLLYWOOD FOREVER (2 to 3) it was soo close to my motel. I knew a massive apts looked familiar from books ast very end of Vine-(BAD AREA NOW THOUGH!) & looked it up, "THERAVENSWOODF APOTS" Bright Red Lights, so much so one can easily see them all way up at G. Observatory & Mae West-(l893-l98)) lived there 48yrs & died there too. NO MATTER WHAT WAGNER DID NOT HAVE TO DO WHAT HE DID AT HER GRAVE!!!!   What a total & complete jerk, though never thought he killed her.  (P.S. I 4-get been out there yet?)_

18 hours ago, GGGGerald said:

I have never felt comfortable discussing someone's children or personal matters in a public setting. Its really not my business. I have no opinion of Wagner because I haven't met him and don't pay attention to tabloids. I like the movies he's in and leave it at that.

If his children are having personal problems, its not for me to blurt them all over social media. Those children didn't ask for the spotlight unless they themselves are actors. We all have families and we all have relatives/friends who have personal problems. Calling someone out like that isn't classy at all.

What Wagner does with a grave is meaningless to me. Natalie is gone. Her films can live forever. I'd rather focus on that.

COOL ONCE UPON IN WEST AVATAR   Wuish I could add one to my profile though, asfter being on here-(then different handle) going on 17yrs I still cannot add one???

3 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

You misquoted my earlier post. I said "it (referring to the cemetery in Westwood) is still a public cemetery." I did not say "cemeteries (as in all cemeteries) are public places." Please quote posts directly and more accurately.

A quick Google search brings up the wiki page for this particular cemetery, and it is also designated as a park meaning it is open to the public.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierce_Brothers_Westwood_Village_Memorial_Park_and_Mortuary

Obviously you have not been to the cemetery in Westwood. I've been there many times. It's quite easy to gain access and walk around. I would always see people there any day of the week-- this included mourners, tourists and homeless people. One time I walked through there when some celebrity's burial was occurring (Mel Torme's burial). I kept a respectful distance so as not to interrupt them. 

When the Wagners chose to have Natalie buried there, they certainly knew it was open to the public and probably always would be. If they'd put her in a more private or discrete location, or had her cremated with her ashes scattered along the ocean, there wouldn't the current issue with people putting flowers or pennies on her grave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TopBilled said:

You misquoted my earlier post. I said "it (referring to the cemetery in Westwood) is still a public cemetery." I did not say "cemeteries (as in all cemeteries) are public places." Please quote posts directly and more accurately.

A quick Google search brings up the wiki page for this particular cemetery, and it is also designated as a park meaning it is open to the public.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierce_Brothers_Westwood_Village_Memorial_Park_and_Mortuary

Obviously you have not been to the cemetery in Westwood. I've been there many times. It's quite easy to gain access and walk around. I would always see people there any day of the week-- this included mourners, tourists and homeless people. One time I walked through there when some celebrity's burial was occurring (Mel Torme's burial). I kept a respectful distance so as not to interrupt them. 

When the Wagners chose to have Natalie buried there, they certainly knew it was open to the public and probably always would be. If they'd put her in a more private or discrete location, or had her cremated with her ashes scattered along the ocean, there wouldn't the current issue with people putting flowers or pennies on her grave.

I think there's some confusion here in terms of what is a private or a public Cemetery.

In the area that I live in-- cemeteries are privately owned by companies, but the public is free to roam about during regular daytime hours. It's on private property, but it is treated just as if it was a public Community Park. There are no restrictions on who may enter.

But just like a government Park, there are hours where you can walk there and other hours when the park or the cemetery is closed.

Now the mausoleums in the private cemeteries are also open during office hours for anybody who wants to pay their respects.

But I imagine some private cemeteries  have mausoleums and grounds that are private only for viewing by family and friends.

But that's not the case where I live.

I've seen the videos of Westwood and I was rather shocked at how open and ordinary the cemetery was. It looks like more of a small inconsequential City Park which is rather ordinary and unadorned and easily approached by people and/ or dogs.

41 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I've seen the videos of Westwood and I was rather shocked at how open and ordinary the cemetery was. It looks like more of a small inconsequential City Park which is rather ordinary and unadorned and easily approached by people and/ or dogs.

Right. It's a very accessible and ordinary looking place. I would walk down the hill from the UCLA campus to Santa Monica Boulevard. It's near the federal building on Santa Monica. There's a lot of traffic through that area, so it's not a quiet resting place at all.

I believe people have been buried there since the late 1800s, so it's a very old cemetery. Probably stars were buried there, because it's not far from Beverly Hills. And I am sure it was a lot quieter, more serene in the mid-20th century. At one point, it would have been an ideal burial spot before the area became so overdeveloped and populated.

I think Barbara Stanwyck had the best idea. She had no funeral and requested her ashes be spread from a helicopter over some land in Lone Pine, California. It was a place where she had filmed westerns, a place she liked very much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TopBilled said:

AS USUAL 4 STARS!

Just now, spence said:

EVER AS YET WENT TO THAT CEMETARY OR ANY OTHERS OUT WEST???

SORRY! I JUST  NOW SEE YOU DID INDEED WENT THERE & OTGHERSUST NO