spence

Again, want running/scanning footage of certain stars final resting places, same as Power's on here

11 posts in this topic

I replied to him-(4-get his handle) & he had brief, but inda neat c=-phone or otherwise type of streaming/running footage of TYRONE POWER'S famous final resting place-(BENCH)  Can anyone help me & others that also are interested in this, though by no means morbidly.  TIPS-9maybe from him, but anyone on links to other stars final resting places, most notably inside 318 acre mountainous "F. LAWN": in GLENDALE-(not into the one in HOLLYWOOD HILLS myself though) & of course WESTWOOD, cem.

I once saw these jerks & not really young punks either, that broke the doors to get into closed-off area/section where *BOGIE'S ashes were inside in a niche & the film went on approx. 20 minutes too? They were laughing ever so much as well, about 3 to 5 of them. Only other big star & his ashes are inside this closed section-(about 1/2 way up the top) is 1935 *ACADEMY AWARD WINNER *V. McLAGLEN'S & now quietly BACALL chose to be near her *BOGEY.  I could almost see through the 2 flimsy gates into inside that section, but did not try to bust in meself, though my nitwit/moronic pal w/m,e used his Blockbuster Card to try & break in.  Later walking down one of it's rds he yelled loudly to me "HEY, I JUST GOT *BOGART'S PICTURE" Not knowing a lady/staff was right there suiting in a GLENDALE car, DUH

But, send any tips on those (3) cemetaries & anything on type of footage you took???

(P.S. I;ve told this superb story before, back from around '79 when I was only about age 14 or so & tv's Mike Douglas-(l925-2006) somehow got his crew into the verbodden GLENDALE & they got a few strars, but when his camera crew was walking & fastly so not to get caught. approaching *Spencer Tracy's opulent Garden Grave at very top[, Mike in voice over was saying "NOW THIS ONE, IS THEE ONE I MOST WAITED FOR MOST OF MY LIFE I EVEN HAVE THE CHILLS" unquote

THANKS

Hollywood Graveyard has the very best videos of celebrity cemetery tours. They have pretty much exhausted CA cemeteries and are currently creating a NYC video.

Singer JACKIE WILSON'S grave is in a cemetery here in Mich. that we used to pass by every weekend when picking up my step brother and step sister for visitation.  It's in Wayne, MI and although Wilson was one of my favorite performers back in the "day", I never bothered to try to find his grave site. I mean, I really couldn't think of any sensible reason to.

Sepiatone

3 hours ago, hamradio said:

Talk about dedicated fans.

the-grave-of-film-star-james-byron-dean-

I visited some graves in LA recently and one person who had an interesting number of kiss marks on his grave was the one and only Bugsy Siegel!

I visited Dean's grave a few years ago. No lipstick marks, the stone was clean.

3 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

I visited Dean's grave a few years ago. No lipstick marks, the stone was clean.

I hope so, lipstick that's permanent? :blink:

lipstick-marks-picture-id182443552?k=6&m

2 hours ago, hamradio said:

I hope so, lipstick that's permanent? :blink:

Well it is wax or oil based, so it doesn't wear off from rain so easily. Some red dyes can permanently stain lighter, more porous surfaces like wood or um, white shirt collars.

4 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Well it is wax or oil based, so it doesn't wear off from rain so easily. Some red dyes can permanently stain lighter, more porous surfaces like wood or um, white shirt collars.

Well, ya know what they say don't ya, Tiki...

"The only thing worse than having your wife finding lipstick on your collar is her finding leg makeup on your ears."

(...sorry, sometimes my sense of humor overrides my sense of decorum...BUT, after all these years around here, I'm sure THIS is no surprise to you, huh!) ;)

LOL

12 hours ago, Dargo said:

"The only thing worse than having your wife finding lipstick on your collar is her finding leg makeup on your ears."

Heh, aside from this....who wears make up on their legs?

mickeyrooney-blackface.jpg