Sign in to follow this  
David Guercio

Videos For The Contest

10 posts in this topic

Has anybody entered the contest yet?  I was going to watch the videos and see if you have to tell what the movie you choose is about or if you just have to say which one you chose.  Why it interests you and who you are deticating it to.  But I can,t find the videos.

Sounds like they could be on Youtube, Facebook, etc., etc., where ever you choose upload it.

TCM would have to post the links someplace.

I suspect when the appointed month rolls around, TCM will show only the winner's videos, or possibly just snippets of them, on air and maybe have a link to them somewhere. I doubt there's any single place you can go to view all the entries.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, sewhite2000 said:

I suspect when the appointed month rolls around, TCM will show only the winner's videos, or possibly just snippets of them, on air and maybe have a link to them somewhere. I doubt there's any single place you can go to view all the entries.

Perfectly stated. I imagine some could be embarrassing!

• Haha 1

I'd rather see the losing videos. Remember, if you can't make fun of yourself, make fun of someone else.

• Haha 1

"i WOULD LIKE TO BE GUEST HOST ON tcm fOR there twentyfifthfth EXCRAVAGAMNZA AND I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH FOR MY FILM TO BE SHOWN TO BE GOIN' COCOANUTS! tHE NINE TEENSEVENTY EIGHT donnie and MARIE OSMOND CLASSIC SET iN BEAUTIFUL Hilo, HAWAAII' and which for some reason the the prejedices at the TCM owenship (ha-ha) have kept forbidden so cruel from the public that is viewing. MARIE DESERVES THIS. \

ALSO STARRING STANLEY ZBORNAK, LURCH AND KENNETH MARS I WILL SELECET THIS MOVIE TO BE THE MOVIE I SELECT AND I WILL SAY 'STICK IT TO THE tcm PROGRAMMERS!' YES, HA-HA! LET MARIE HAVE HER MOMENT!

i WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DEDICATE MY ON AIR SHOWING TO RON PAUL, RESTORE THE RLOVETION!

crazy-lady+2.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

"i WOULD LIKE TO BE GUEST HOST ON tcm fOR there twentyfifthfth EXCRAVAGAMNZA AND I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH FOR MY FILM TO BE SHOWN TO BE GOIN' COCOANUTS! tHE NINE TEENSEVENTY EIGHT donnie and MARIE OSMOND CLASSIC SET iN BEAUTIFUL Hilo, HAWAAII' and which for some reason the the prejedices at the TCM owenship (ha-ha) have kept forbidden so cruel from the public that is viewing. MARIE DESERVES THIS. \

ALSO STARRING STANLEY ZBORNAK, LURCH AND KENNETH MARS I WILL SELECET THIS MOVIE TO BE THE MOVIE I SELECT AND I WILL SAY 'STICK IT TO THE tcm PROGRAMMERS!' YES, HA-HA! LET MARIE HAVE HER MOMENT!

i WOULD ALSO LIKE TO DEDICATE MY ON AIR SHOWING TO RON PAUL, RESTORE THE RLOVETION!

crazy-lady+2.jpg

We have a winner!

Just now, scsu1975 said:

We have a winner!

I would watch the **** out of whatever this lady was introducing on TCM.

(For the record, her second choice, in case they can't secure the rights to GOIN COCONUTS! would be KEN RUSSELL'S THE DEVILS.)