Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

connectivity

5 posts in this topic

in recent days my web connectivity has gotten pretty bad especially in the daytime. I assume it's a result of congestion so much I was moved to order a hi-gain wifi adapter that I hope eliminates my connectivity difficulties...but last nite I was suddenly flying really good and pretty fast and today ain't too shabby either. I did change the position of my pc and unplugged a usb cable from the back to make room for my coming attachment...and maybe it helped....

but now it's swung back to lousy midday..

wait'll I get that new wifi adapter tomorrow.

it has an antenna and rated at 150mbps.

:)

Image result for TP-LINK TL-WN722N N150 High-Gain Wireless USB Adapter

4 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

in recent days my web connectivity has gotten pretty bad especially in the daytime. I assume it's a result of congestion so much I was moved to order a hi-gain wifi adapter that I hope eliminates my connectivity difficulties...but last nite I was suddenly flying really good and pretty fast and today ain't too shabby either. I did change the position of my pc and unplugged a usb cable from the back to make room for my coming attachment...and maybe it helped....

I heard from Doc Savage, that it's the hordes of Guatemalan brown people in the caravan and their connectivity disruptors, they latch onto the  Twumpistas IP numbers on your device, and they are gonna home in on you. I'd go off the grid if I was you.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

Image result for TP-LINK TL-WN722N N150 High-Gain Wireless USB Adapter

Will this device help you to see your favorite Cable News Network CNN and your favorite CNN reporter Jim Acosta a lot better?

1 minute ago, Princess of Tap said:

Will this device help you to see your favorite Cable News Network CNN and your favorite CNN reporter Jim Acosta a lot better?

I doan use the web for anything like that. that's what TVs are for.