SteveQL

no new titles have been added to TCM ON DEMAND FREE  for viewing on TV

11 posts in this topic

As of this morning ---- no new titles still have been added to TCM ON DEMAND FREE  for viewing on TV (not for streaming)!  All titles state NEW but they are not.  Anyone else  experiencing this?

I also posted in Foreign Correspondent which was moved to Technical Issues

Thank you,

30 minutes ago, SteveQL said:

no new titles still have been added to TCM ON DEMAND FREE

Typo correction:

.......... Still NO NEW TITLES have been added.

I tried to use edit of my initial posting but failed

30 minutes ago, SteveQL said:

As of this morning ---- no new titles still have been added to TCM ON DEMAND FREE  for viewing on TV (not for streaming)!  All titles state NEW but they are not.  Anyone else  experiencing this?

I also posted in Foreign Correspondent which was moved to Technical Issuesb

Thank you,

A few weeks back, there were 100+ movies in the TCM On Demand TV hopper.  Now the total is down to just 22.  Did someone go on vacation and forget to hand off the task?  Please give us more movies!  

1 hour ago, Carol Anne said:

A few weeks back, there were 100+ movies in the TCM On Demand TV hopper.  Now the total is down to just 22.  Did someone go on vacation and forget to hand off the task?  Please give us more movies!  

You might also post in CONTACT US.  I did and have previously but never received a reply.   

• Thanks 1

Now down to 11 and 9 will expire early this week and the last one on the 15th. Thus, with no additions I can only assume ON DEMAND folder will cease (close) due to empty.   Hope I'm wrong.  My provider stated they can only download titles when TCM provides.   So if no new titles are sent by TCM  then  folder remains empty.

CC Sent to CONTACT US

How can I get a human being at TCM to respond to one simple but important question?   Question is when will TCM add new titles to ON DEMAND FREE TITLES FOR TV after initial airing?   ON DEMAND file titles are nearly two weeks old and the few left (11) expire this week. Thus, with no new titles ON DEMAND file will zero out!   My cable provider can provide no help since they assert they can only add ON DEMAND content when sent by TCM.  This helplessness is forcing me to drop my provider after 28 years.  Please reply.  Thank you.  SteveQL 

Seven Seas to Calais (1962) which aired Last Wednesday Nov 7 just appeared this PM in ON DEMAND expires Thursday 15th.  Both versions SD and HD.