Sign in to follow this  
MovieMadness

'Never Nancy': Democrats ramp up efforts to sideline Pelosi, without offering an alternative

45 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

MARCIA FUDGE backing down:    Hey, isn't this a clear case of white supremacy?

no race issue........Ms. Fudge got a concession on a subject she felt had priority

That's politics :)

23 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

no race issue........Ms. Fudge got a concession on a subject she felt had priority

That's politics :)

I know and I was just joking.     But really there are some folks at this forum that if the GOP had a similar struggle it would be famed as either racist or sexist (when it really is 'just politics'),  since they tend to frame everything in that way.

OF course Pelosi hints that since 14 of the 16 that oppose her are men their motive must be sexism.   Is that really the case?    Are incoming male Dem House members really that sexist?    Sounds like a #anything-to-win accusation to me,  and Dem identity politics run amok (and eating their own).  

Really do Pelosi and many other leading female Dem politicians believe that if a male voter doesn't vote for a women he is sexist by default?????      A group like Emily's List is praised but if men tried to create such a group they would be labeled as sexist.    Emily List is clearly a sexist movement.   

Pelosi's "PAYGO tax rule" kills Medicare-for-All and any future New Deal spending. Hypocritically, both Trump and Pelosi's 1% Donor Class used New Deal DEFICIT spending to get their $2-trillion tax cut and $800-billion defense program. In the future if you hear some Deficit Hawk in congress squawking about "raising taxes" and "cutting programs" on the 99% in order to fund Medicare-for-All, just know that they are literally giving Pelosi justification to use her 'PAYGO rule' to kill it. In other words, there is always New Deal deficit spending for the 1% and the war-for-profit industry, but never for the 99% working class. Ironically, fear and propaganda about "The Deficit!" is the red herring the 1% Donor Class uses to keep the working class from having good things like Medicare-for-All, a Green New Deal or a Federal Jobs Guarantee program.

3 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

NPDS 

Narcissistic personality disorder symptom  is a mental condition in which a person has: An excessive sense of self-importance; An extreme preoccupation with themselves

Highway said:  Narcissistic personality disorder symptom  is a mental condition in which a person has: An excessive sense of self-importance; An extreme preoccupation with themselves.

Perfect diagnosis of Trump.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2018 at 7:13 PM, HIGHWAY said:

Narcissistic personality disorder symptom  is a mental condition in which a person has: An excessive sense of self-importance; An extreme preoccupation with themselves

DUMP does this on a daily basis........Sorry, Nancy haters, you'll just have to live with her for awhile. LOL.

• Like 1

I must confess that I would find it difficult to vote against someone named fudge. 

• Haha 1