Sign in to follow this  
cigarjoe

Classic Era Film actresses who did nudity

117 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Heh----

Seems we've gone from "classic era actresses who did nudity" to just racy silhouettes and revealing costumes.

So perhaps we can add this too, to the list.....

From 1933, so too, technically "pre-code"  ;)   move to the 50 second mark or so.......

Long time ago, think it was from the old "That's Hollywood" TV series around 1978, Shirley Temple did a provocative hula dance scene that was deleted from one of her films.  Can't find the deleted scene (video).

4d62a85482e6d6e687ab448d76ddb430--grass-

• Confused 1

On 11/18/2018 at 11:59 AM, sewhite2000 said:

I watched this movie on YouTube sometime in the past year or so, and I thought the same thing.

I was a good print.

Very clear, in fact I forgot to mention that you could even see the edge of the half opened glass car window. I never noticed something that clear before.

20 hours ago, hamradio said:

Long time ago, think it was from the old "That's Hollywood" TV series around 1978, Shirley Temple did a provocative hula dance scene that was deleted from one of her films.  Can't find the deleted scene (video).

????

:o

Are you sayin' Temple reenacted the provocative hula dance in '78, or the TV program showed the CLIP of the original dance done probably sometime in the '30's?  :D 

Sepiatone

4 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

????

:o

Are you sayin' Temple reenacted the provocative hula dance in '78, or the TV program showed the CLIP of the original dance done probably sometime in the '30's?  :D 

Sepiatone

The latter. Lucky I remember it from 40 years ago.

The opening title

Doubt people care if a 50 year old women did a hula dance in 78. :lol:

The only reason "The Little Rascals" got away with it, there was no hip grinding.

No nudity but interesting, Clara Bow hula dancing. Doing this after the code - forget it.

• Thanks 1

Even Pre Code cartoons had nudity. 

In Betty Boop's first Fleischer Studios Talkartoon feature Dizzy Dishes, Betty standing on a stage flashes Bimbo, she's not wearing panties and Bimbo's whole body gets **** in reaction, who needs subtext. 😎

The frame is at 3:18 BTW

"An animation made in 1930, and Betty's first film appearance, it is most known for the frame showing Betty wearing no underwear under her dress  as she stands on the table.  It's one frame only, where her dress rises as she throws her arms up. Obviously intentional. Children may watch this without noticing that frame."

In other Talkartoons she's flashing her panties, losing her garter, losing her clothes, doing topless hula dances, wearing see through clothing, getting sexually harrassed and groped. Extremely not PC.

Image result for Betty Boop Talkartoons sexual gifs

Topless hula

Upskirt

Related image

The male gaze

losing clothes

groped

Related image

groped

Related image

Related image

See through clothes

Re: (Last post) See through clothes

See what?  She looks like a walking department store mannequin :huh:

About "Dizzy Dishes" there is a Harveytoon (Paramount release)  with the same title.

latest?cb=20140424052348

6.jpg

:unsure:

Yeah.  And I notice it's YOUNGER than am!  :angry:  And too, I fondly remember Little Audrey VERY well!

So, let's take a look---

Sepiatone

Has anyone mentioned the nudity in THE PAWNBROKER (1964)...? Two women are shown with exposed breasts.

classic era actresses we wished had done nudity...

Ingrid bergman in spellbound.

:)

she looks hot in those specs with her hair up.

Image result for ingrid bergman spellbound

On 11/20/2018 at 11:07 AM, hamradio said:

I have that scene in my unexpurgated video copy of I think Curly Top. I can let you have it for 100 smackeroos since it now is considered racy.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Has anyone mentioned the nudity in THE PAWNBROKER (1964)...? Two women are shown with exposed breasts.

Original intent was name actresses appearing nude, not the nudity itself, I don't recall either the black actress or the white actress as being in more films but I could be wrong. 

1 minute ago, cigarjoe said:

Original intent was name actresses appearing nude, not the nudity itself, I don't recall either the black actress or the white actress as being in more films but I could be wrong. 

Okay. Yeah, I don't know much about them or their particular screen credits.