Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

I have a Dream...

8 posts in this topic

our gallant president trump is like the 6 million dollar man and he spies mueller and his nefarious accomplices in their high-tech van up to no good and he handles the situation with guts and aplumb...

:)

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt Old Bone Spurs, afraid of rain on his hair, has the guts for any physical confrontation of any sort.  Dream is all it'll be, especially when Mueller. Brings out and exposes Trump and co.'s True Crimes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

our gallant president trump is like the 6 million dollar man and he spies mueller and his nefarious accomplices in their high-tech van up to no good and he handles the situation with guts and aplumb...

He's really an amazing President.

I've never seen a man of his age with such phenomenal health, energy, tenacity.

Does he ever even sleep?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr. Martin Luther King is not a figure I often reflect on ...but, I have been thinking a lot about him recently. I really wish we had more men like him in this era. He is a man that I would respect if he were around today; and if he still stood for all the things he stood for (and wasn't corrupted like the rest of the two-legged scumsuckers we must suffer instead these days).

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I doubt Old Bone Spurs, afraid of rain on his hair, has the guts for any physical confrontation of any sort.  Dream is all it'll be, especially when Mueller. Brings out and exposes Trump and co.'s True Crimes.

I doan know, I think the other side wants it too bad. it all reminds me of the end of a man for all seasons. john hurt's character Richard Rich served for many years and died in his bed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

john hurt's character Richard Rich served for many years and died in his bed.

The good die young, the bad live on forever...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...to sandblast the Confeds off Stone Mountain. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Stephan55 said:

The good die young, the bad live on forever...

Like in DUI crashes. :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us