Sign in to follow this  
MilesArcher

The Name Game

254 posts in this topic

Rowan Atkinson.

Next:  To damage + "_____ it on the line" + "Do you Wa____ Dance" + Letter # 4 + "You can't teach an old dog a new _____."

Marlene Dietrich

Next:

Roy Rogers Owned The _______ R Bar Ranch + Christmas Song "Do ____   ____ What I See?" + "Kim _______ Played Tootie On "The Facts Of Life"

W.C. Fields.

Next:  At end of trick "_____ dah!" + British for bathroom + "____ Dee Dah!" + Edge of a river + Movie starring the Monkees.

Tallulah Bankhead

next

"The Magic School ____" + THe La Brea ___ Pits + ___ LARGO + SINGIN' IN THE RAIN quote: "Gee this wig weighs a ___. What dope would wear this?!"

Buster Keaton - completely different clues from the ones I used in the initial post in this thread.  It just goes to show that you can be as creative as you like in this thread.

Next:

Prefix Meaning To Do Again + He Played Hennessey In "Strangers On A Train" + A Line From A Song From "Show Boat" Is "And Yet To Be Upon His Knee, So Comfy And Roomy, Seem Natural ____   _____"

• Thanks 1

Regis Toomey (Love those clues!!!)

next

___ & MIKE + 1932 film THE ___ ARE ALWAYS WITH US + Dorothy sang "Just then, the Witch / To satisfy an itch / Went flying on her broomstick thumbing for __ _____ (2 words)" + Disney short 'WHO KILLED ___ ROBIN?"

Patricia Hitchcock - (Alfred's daughter.)  I like your clues too, Lonesome.

Next:  Simple clues for maybe a forgotten person

Country North Of The Contiguous 48  + Side Of A Ship Away From The Wind

June Foray - voice artist (The voice of Rocky the flying squirrel)

Next:

Moochie In "American Hot Wax" + Elvis's First Recording Company + First Cinemascope Production "The _____" + Shakespeare And The Like + "Benny And _____" + "____, The Hunter From The Future"  

• Like 1

Jason Robards, Jr.

next--

Hit film song for Rod McKuen +  +   +  famous first, born in Virginia 1587

Jean Adair - She was in "Arsenic And Old Lace" and not a whole lot more.

Next:

Daktari's Clarence + Paul Newman's Daughter + Little Shirley's Last Name In "The Poor Little Rich Girl" + Old Song "The ______ I See You"

I get Linn + Duh + Darn + Nell or Linda Darnell

Next:

To Steal From The Star Of "The Crimson Pirate" + Mountain In France + Liza's Maternal Grandfather + Eagle's Nest

• Like 1

Roddy McDowell.

Next: Frankincense and ____ + sweet tuber + children's book "____ on Pop" + " Kith and _____."

• Like 1

Miriam Hopkins

Next:

Huston Film "_____ City" + Golf Peg + Ice Cube Film "_____ We There Yet?" + What Bobby Shaftoe Had On His Knee

Henry Travers - Often seen on TCM at holiday time. (Nice clues)

Next:

Screen Writer Silliphant + Kevin Bacon Film "_______ Man" + Classic Film "_____ Down East"

This one's fairly easy.  Please don'r pooh-pooh it.

Sterling Holloway :)

next

the main character of TREASURE ISLAND + "___ and My Shadow" + How Bob Newhart pronounced "___ Robert Hartley" over the phone in the famous Thanksgiving episode + HE ___ ALL THE WAY + "___, a drink with Jam & Bread"

• Like 1

Jimmy Durante

Next:

Hope And Crosby Liked To Play _____-Cake In Their "Road" Pictures +, + Lionel Stander's Role In "Hart To Hart" + Van Johnson Film "____ Of The Crime" + "_____ The Angels Sing" + "___ Dolce Vita" + Author Of "From The Earth To The Moon" + "_____ Of Windy Poplars" + If It Belongs To Peter Marshall's Sister, Then It's Joanne _____"

Extra credit if you get all the clues without looking anything up!  This one took a while to compose.

Image result for merry christmas

Merry Christmas Miles and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year

I believe the answer is Patty, Maxine and LaVerne Andrews ?

4 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

Jimmy Durante

Next:

Hope And Crosby Liked To Play _____-Cake In Their "Road" Pictures +, + Lionel Stander's Role In "Hart To Hart" + Van Johnson Film "____ Of The Crime" + "_____ The Angels Sing" + "___ Dolce Vita" + Author Of "From The Earth To The Moon" + "_____ Of Windy Poplars" + If It Belongs To Peter Marshall's Sister, Then It's Joanne _____"

Extra credit if you get all the clues without looking anything up!  This one took a while to compose.

Image result for merry christmas

I wish the same the same for you, Lavender.  Yes, the answer was Patty, Maxine, and LaVerne Andrews.  Now, you should post the next one.  It's not hard.  You can be as simple or creative as you like.  Good Luck!

Don DeFore -  Nice clues!  I'm glad that I play golf.

Remember, you don't have to wait for confirmation before posting the next clues.  If your answer is incorrect, you will be told, believe me.

Next:

"Strange Brew" Brothers Bob And ______ McKenzie + "The _______ Menagerie" + Cindy Crawford Film "_____ Game" + He Played The Villain In "The Most Dangerous Game" + "______ Is Bustin' Out All Over" + W.C. Fields Film "________ Telling Me"