Sign in to follow this  
MilesArcher

The Name Game

254 posts in this topic

Johnny Weismuller

Next:  Utterance while pausing before saying more + A debt added to a property +  British word for  raincoat + ____ and wife.

Aline MacMahon

Next:

"Sugarfoot" Actor Hutchins + Dance From "Carefree" + Mutt _____ Jeff + Garfield Film "____ Be My Destiny" + Western Film "The ____ Star" + Stewart Film "The _____ Country" + Matthew Perry And Kevin Pollack Star In "_______"

• Like 1

Edward G. Robinson - Nice clues, Lonesome.

Next:

Dudley Moore And Julie Andrews Film + Scottish Monster + "Ode On A Grecian ____" + "The _____ Bone's Connected To The Thigh Bone" + "The Adventures Of ______ Fairlane" 

Tennessee Ernie Ford (soooo clever!)

next

"There is Nothin' Like a ____" + Woody Allen "distinctly heard him say ____" + Frank Loesser song "You're From Big ____" + The Genie sang "Life is your restaurant and I'm your Maitre ___!"+ Danny Kaye sang "____ Worm"

Dame Judi Dench - (Or possibly Dame Judi Dinch?)  Very creative, Lonesome.

Next:

_____ McCrea Starred In "The Most Dangerous Game" + Betsy Palmer Played a Mom In "The ____ Star" + "Happiness Is Just A Thing Called _____" + The Actor In The First Clue Was Married To Frances _____ + ______ Blake played Mrs. Mondello On "Leave It To Beaver" + Crosby And Kaye Sang "______, I Wish I Was Back In The Army" + Sandra ____ Will Co-Host This Year's Golden Globe Awards. 

Joltin' Joe DiMaggio.

Next: "...Fa So La Ti ___" + When they go High we go____ + "I ____t my case!" + Myrna ____+ Hur___ Sundown + Sandra __.

Dolores Del Rio

Next:

"Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old _____ Bag" + "____ For Two" + Universal Studios Founder Laemmle + Karloff Film "_____ Of The Dead"

Bennett Cerf

next--

A Chorus Line's singular sensation + Felix Unger is this type of freak + thanks, in London + dress like a banana and he'll let you pick a curtain

Juanita Hall - I liked that last clue!

Next:

Billy Budd's Captain + Island Nation Off The Coast Of Venezuela + Old Song "Hut Sut ________ On The Rillerah"  

Vera Hruba Ralston (lol).

Next: ____ lag Archipielago + who what ____ where + green in French + finished.

Gwen Verdon

Next:

Kate Hepburn Film "_____ Of Scotland" + Sam's Partner In "The Maltese Falcon" (I've been waiting a long time to use that clue) + Milton Berle Film "Who's Minding The _____?" + Tom Selleck Film  "____ Alibi" 

On 1/3/2019 at 10:35 PM, MilesArcher said:

Gwen Verdon

Next:

Kate Hepburn Film "_____ Of Scotland" + Sam's Partner In "The Maltese Falcon" (I've been waiting a long time to use that clue) + Milton Berle Film "Who's Minding The _____?" + Tom Selleck Film  "____ Alibi" 

Mary Miles Minter.

Next:

Female equine + second vowel + centers of lightable wax objects 

Mary Wickes :)

next

EVITA song "ANother Suitcase in Another ____" + ___ REMEMBER MAMA + WHITE CHRISTMAS joke: "He should have attended to the sick and left the _____ alone" + Calvin's tiger

Halliwell Hobbes - He played a few butlers in his day.

Next :

Ron Howard Directed ____tv + She Played The Wife In "Let It Ride" + Barbie's Boyfriend + "Waking ____ Devine" + She Teamed Up With Elton On "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"

Daniel Day Lewis

Next:

"Not By The _______ Of My Chinee, Chin, Chin" + Prefix Meaning "Do Over" + "_____, Book, And Candle" + Giggle + Catholic Churches Keep Holy Water In A _______ + Director Garnett

Harry Belafonte

next

Disney's princess in the yellow dress + LA ___ LAND + Boomerang fish Muppet ___ Zealand + MY FRIEND IRMA ___ WEST + The Eye of Sauron says "I ___ You!"

On 1/12/2019 at 12:50 AM, LonesomePolecat said:

Harry Belafonte

next

Disney's princess in the yellow dress + LA ___ LAND + Boomerang fish Muppet ___ Zealand + MY FRIEND IRMA ___ WEST + The Eye of Sauron says "I ___ You!"

Bela Lugosi.

Next:  In ____ of + " ____ on Down the Road" + "____ ABOUT EVE" + Someone from Britain + 2000 lbs.

Louise Allbritton - a name out of the distant past. 

Here's one woman who was so popular that I believe they held a big parade in her honor.

She Played Loretta In "Car Wash" + Word That Indicates A Woman's Maiden Name + To Enter a Room, You Open  ___     _____ + He Played The Scarecrow

• Like 1

Lol.  Renée Adorée

Next: A place to get drunk + Babe chanted, "_____ ram ewe!" + Top ___ men + Fa So __ Ti Do + to damage.

Barbara La Marr

next

___ DEAL (1948) + Guy who sang "Step In Time" + "ghosties and ____ies and things that go bump in the night" + ___ MISERABLES

10 hours ago, LonesomePolecat said:

Barbara La Marr

next

___ DEAL (1948) + Guy who sang "Step In Time" + "ghosties and ____ies and things that go bump in the night" + ___ MISERABLES

Good clues for ROBERT GOULET.

Next: All mod _____ + Arms akimbo is a _______ + Show and ______ + Palmolive spokesperson on tv.

Constance Talmadge - That first clue was a little obscure.  I had to think about it for a little bit.  It means all modern conveniences.

Next: A simple one this time, or is it?

Eve Plumb's role on "The Brady Bunch" + Robert Blake's New Jersey Birthplace