Sign in to follow this  
MilesArcher

The Name Game

254 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2019 at 6:38 AM, MilesArcher said:

I'm guessing Laird Cregar

Next:

British For Bathroom + Song From "The Wiz", "_____ On Down The Road" + 1972 Raquel Welch Cop Film + Ronald Colman In "The Prisoner Of _______"  

Miles, Laird Cregar it is.

Your clues come out to Louise Fazenda.

Next: Talking Horse + casual denial "..... ____ Flowers" + Martini garnish + hem and haw.

I get Edna May Oliver.

Next:

If It's Easy, Then It's A Slam _____ + Susan Hayward Film "I ____ Get It For You Wholesale" + She Played Loretta In "Car Wash" + He Was Bill In "God's Little Acre"

3 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

I get Edna May Oliver.

Next:

If It's Easy, Then It's A Slam _____ + Susan Hayward Film "I ____ Get It For You Wholesale" + She Played Loretta In "Car Wash" + He Was Bill In "God's Little Acre"

Duncan Renaldo.

Next: ______ OF THE THOUSAND DAY'S + Sha Na ___ + " ____ He's Making Eyes at Me" + HU____ SUNDOWN + hesitating utterance + ___ Lewis + shivering sound + _____ SHORTY + ___-shirt

3 hours ago, Arturo said:

Duncan Renaldo.

Next: ______ OF THE THOUSAND DAY'S + Sha Na ___ + " ____ He's Making Eyes at Me" + HU____ SUNDOWN + hesitating utterance + ___ Lewis + shivering sound + _____ SHORTY + ___-shirt

Anna Maria Alberghetti  -  Nice clues!

Next:

"______ Of Washington Square" + "____ The Sunny Side Of The Street" + Cyrano DeBergerac Made The Famous "___ Thank You " Speech + German Sausage Type Meats + Zorro's Signature

11 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

Anna Maria Alberghetti  -  Nice clues!

Next:

"______ Of Washington Square" + "____ The Sunny Side Of The Street" + Cyrano DeBergerac Made The Famous "___ Thank You " Speech + German Sausage Type Meats + Zorro's Signature

Thank you Miles.  Good clues also for...

Rosanno Brazzi.

Next: "I before __, except after C" + ____ Ripper + Sandra ___ + vehicle + ___ and behold.

9 hours ago, Arturo said:

Next: "I before __, except after C" + ____ Ripper + Sandra ___ + vehicle + ___ and behold.

Yvonne De Carlo - Should the second clue have been ____Zipper?

Next:

Sandra Dee Film "If ___  ____ Answers" + He Played Ann Miller's Husband In "You Can't Take It With You" + He Played Dagwood

23 minutes ago, MilesArcher said:

Sandra Dee Film "If ___  ____ Answers" + He Played Ann Miller's Husband In "You Can't Take It With You" + He Played Dagwood

Amanda Blake

next--Beaver's brother's proper name + covered with Coors

1 hour ago, shutoo said:

Amanda Blake

next--Beaver's brother's proper name + covered with Coors

Gee, could it be Wallace Beery?  I love that Coors clue!

Next:

Mr. Munster's Nickname + Line From "The Girl That I Marry" From "Annie Get Your Gun" Is "The Girl I Call ____   ____ Will Wear Satins And Laces And Smell Of Cologne" + "The ____ Bone's Connected To The Thigh Bone" + Jack _____ Starred In TV's "The Eleventh Hour" In The Sixties + Gregory Peck Film "MacKenna's _____"

Ethel Merman  - Clever clues!

Next:

Forrest Tucker TV Show "_____ Troop" + A Pro Football Player In Los Angeles Is Called A _____ + Connie Stevens Made For TV Movie "The Sex _________" + "The ____ Of Adrian Messenger" + "_____ Is Bustin' Out All Over" + Old Song "_____ The Cream In My Coffee"

THis one took me some doing but once I got it I smiled big... Efrem Zimbalist Jr!

next

Allan Jones' name in NIGHT AT THE OPERA + never shower at the Bates ____ + TV special "___ Voyage, Charlie Brown!"

Let's see now, Ricardo + Motel + Bon must mean Ricardo Montalban! 

Next: 

In "South Pacific", One Of The Sailors Is Nicknamed "______ Pot" +  TV Host Who Wrote A Book Called "Kids Say The Darndest Things" + Tony The Tiger Told Us That His Cereal Was ___-EAT + In The Fifties, The Host Of "Death Valley Days" Was "The Old _________"

Stewart Granger

next

First name of the one eyed alien in MONSTERS INC + Alice gets lost in a hedge ___ in Wonderland + BEN-___ + ___ LARGO

Mike + Maze + Hur + Key =Mike Mazurki

Next:

Horse Mentioned In "The Music Man" Was _______ Patch + French Film "Claire's ________" + Swedish Film "____ Am Curious __________"

Danny Aiello.

Next: "Golly ___ + casual denial + "Swing ___" + Fa So ___ + Ti Do + A ____ TOO FAR + The ___ and ego + Of course!

8 hours ago, LonesomePolecat said:

Gina Lollobrigida

next

___ AND DELIVER + Janet ___ from PSYCHO + ____ RODE TOGETHER + Tai _____

Stanley Tucci.

Next:  Sear + "Salem's ____ + Vermont= _____ mountain + Natalie _____.

Charlotte Greenwood

Next:

Disney's First Female Star + In "Saboteur", Robert Cummings Tracks The Villains To A Desert Town Called ______ City + Anthony Hopkins' Alter Ego In "Magic"

Very clever clues, Polecat.  Kristoff + Fury + Eve = Christopher Reeve

Next:

______ Namath's First Coach With The Jets Was ______ Ewbank + Queen Latifah Film "______ Sugar"

(Hint: Say it fast)

On 3/24/2019 at 6:27 AM, MilesArcher said:

Very clever clues, Polecat.  Kristoff + Fury + Eve = Christopher Reeve

Next:

______ Namath's First Coach With The Jets Was ______ Ewbank + Queen Latifah Film "______ Sugar"

(Hint: Say it fast)

Joe E. Brown

Next:  ____ wheels + French "Guy" + _______ Carta + Anne _______.

I get Maggie McNamara

Next:

Ed McMahon Did Commercials For _______ Dog Food + Prison Where The Movie "Unchained" Was Filmed

Lol.  Alpo + Chino= Al Pacino.  Love that one!

Next:  Cheer + "________ horreur!" + "_____ the line" + "On the ____".

Raquelle Torres - Arturo, methinks you are a fan of obscure Mexican actresses.

Next:

Bobbie Gentry Had A Hit With "Ode To Billy _____" + "_____ Willie Winkie" + A Song From Brigadoon" Is "The _________ On The Hill" +  Old Heavyweight Boxer "Two-_______ Tony Galento"

Joey Heatherton.

Lol.  I do love Mexican actresses, obscure or otherwise.  Fyi.  The first name is spelled Raquel.

Next: Proper for Jack + tropical tuber + MacClaine brother.