Sign in to follow this  
JR33928

GMO's Revealed

6 posts in this topic

This is part 1 of a 9 part series about the dangers of growing and eating Genetically Modified(corrupted) food,the dangers of spraying glyphosate on our food crops and is being presented on YT.Part 1 will be available until 9pm EST.

If they change platforms (which sometimes happens) then those parts won't be available to post.

After 9pm tonight part 2 will be available for 24 hrs.at which time part 3 will be available.

Hopefully they will keep using YT as their platform.

I thought the original intent for Roundup (glyphosate) was to kill weeds on sidewalks, fences, spot areas where selective weedkillers (i.e. 2-4-D) wouldn't kill.  Was stunned it's used in this manner

long-term-study-finds-that-the-pesticide

It comes down to exposure. The IARC classified glyphosate as probably carcinogenic to humans.

Monsanto 'bullied scientists' and hid weedkiller cancer risk, lawyer tells court

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/jul/09/monsanto-trial-roundup-weedkiller-cancer-dewayne-johnson

Been seeing several legal ads on TV.

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

I thought the original intent for Roundup (glyphosate) was to kill weeds on sidewalks, fences, spot areas where selective weedkillers (i.e. 2-4-D) wouldn't kill.  Was stunned it's used in this manner

IIRC They say in the video that the original use for Glyphosate was as an antibiotic.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, JR33928 said:

IIRC They say in the video that the original use for Glyphosate was as an antibiotic.

For what, yeast infection? :blink::lol:

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

For what, yeast infection? :blink::lol:

Have a bad memory so i Had to go back and rewatch part of the video.According to the video Glyphosate was first discovered in the 1950's by a Japanese researcher who patented it,but realizing how dangerous it was,he shelved it until Monsanto bought the patent in 1970 for a pittance.It was re-patented for various uses as an antibiotic,anti-parasite and an antiviral agent.