Sign in to follow this  
starstricken

"You Are Not Subscrbed to This Content"

3 posts in this topic

Here we go again.  Just when I believed that tcm resolved their very serious "on demand" streaming issues, I am blocked from streaming "tcm on demand" again.  I won't bother contacting my cable provider, Verizon fios, because it always ends up the same way with their confirmation that my channel lineup has not changed, and I am still subscribed to tcm.  Very frustrating indeed. When will tcm begin to address their serious technical problems.  I am paying Verizon big bucks each month, and I, personally, don't watch any other networks 9while my family members do).  Furthermore, there is no way to contact a human being at tcm, so this forum is the only means to vent (without a resolution). Have a nice day, tcm freaks. I hope that you get to see the movies of your dreams, but please pity me while you're having fun. 

A couple days ago I couldn't get an alphabetical order listing unless the alphabet now starts with T and no one told me.  This morning I'm not authorized to view content.  I'm on Directv with a Firestick.  I can watch TCM live on my TV and stream fine on my PC.  But I don't want to sit here and watch.  Quite disappointing.

• Sad 1

RBG: I guess that I'll have to fire Verizon then because they have disowned this repeated problem regarding "unsubscribed content".  Now I have no new "on demand" movies for several days, so something else is going on.  I believe that this is a tcm technical problem because users with different carriers are encountering similar access problems.  What makes it even more frustrating is that no one from tcm will bother to respond to these technical problems even by posting a response.  tcm just doesn't care about their users.  That is very clear to me. Just have to live with it because it will not change.

• Sad 1