Sign in to follow this  
Sepiatone

OK, I'm back(...and where I've been)

32 posts in this topic

You here have never really personally had the honor, privilege and pleasure of meeting my wife ALICIA, who sadly passed this past Tues. (Dec. 11)...

But, as this is her favorite time of year, she'd hate that this news would dampen anyone's holiday spirit in any way. So, in honor, do your very best to have the best Christmas possible and love those close to you limitless, as she has always done.

All of us in her family, and some who aren't, hope to do as well as we can this Christmas and beyond.

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

Rest in peace. Very sorry to hear that, Sepiatone. If she was as funny and kind as you are then she must have been a very good person. 

• Thanks 1

So sorry to hear that, Sepia. Will will do our best to do as you say and will think of your wife during the holiday season.

I'm glad you're keeping her love of this time of year front and center, but please take all the time you need to grieve too. Your family and friends will be a comfort and we wish you well on this end.

• Thanks 1

So very, very sorry to hear about the death of your wife.  I can't even imagine how difficult that is.  Hang in there.

Lydecker

• Thanks 1

Sepiatone:

My condolences. I hope the message boards can offer you some distraction when you feel you need it.

Rich

• Thanks 1

So sorry to hear of your beloved Alicia's passing, Sepia.

Here's to the hope your time of grieving will be short, and that soon your only thoughts of her will be those of all the happier moments you two shared over those many years together.

• Thanks 1

Sepia -

Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Please let us know what her favorite film was.  I'd like to watch it in her honor and send you good thoughts.

Best -

Yancey

I am really sorry Sepia.  I wish you and your family the best.

• Thanks 1

I am so saddened to hear of your great loss Sepia. I hope that you will forever have the most kind, loving and wonderful memories of your life together. She must have been a wonderful lady who allowed to share your movie thoughts with us for so many years. May she rest in peace.

Rey

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

You here have never really personally had the honor, privilege and pleasure of meeting my wife ALICIA, who sadly passed this past Tues. (Dec. 11)...

But, as this is her favorite time of year, she'd hate that this news would dampen anyone's holiday spirit in any way. So, in honor, do your very best to have the best Christmas possible and love those close to you limitless, as she has always done.

All of us in her family, and some who aren't, hope to do as well as we can this Christmas and beyond.

Sepiatone

Sep--

I know this is a difficult time for you, but at the same time you have so many beautiful and lovely memories of your wife to give you solace and comfort.

May God bless both of you.

• Thanks 1

Sepia,

So sorry for your loss. Condolences to you & your family. Hope you feel some support from all of us on this board.

• Thanks 1

I'm sorry to hear about your beloved Alicia, Sepiatone. I know you mentioned she was not in good health for awhile; she no longer has pain and I hope that can be a small comfort to you.

As yanceycravit wrote, maybe you can share with us her favorite film so we may watch it in her honor.