Sign in to follow this  
Thenryb

Changing profile rank

7 posts in this topic

I have tried to edit my profile to change the description of my rank from "advanced member" to something else and cannot seem to get it done. Is there a minimum number of posts required to enable that option?

8 minutes ago, Thenryb said:

I have tried to edit my profile to change the description of my rank from "advanced member" to something else and cannot seem to get it done. Is there a minimum number of posts required to enable that option?

I thought it was only 50 or 100, but you have nearly 500. Maybe hit 500 and try again?

Just to be clear, to edit your title, click on your profile, then click on "edit profile" on the right side of the screen. That brings up a list of things that can be changed, and the top one is "Member Title". Change that to what you want, then be sure to scroll down and click the "save" button.

• Thanks 1

Probably too few posts. "Member Title" does not appear when I open the editor.

Thanks. I thought 500 might be the magic number and I think your recent name change triggered my curiosity about how many posts it would take to change rank name.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, Thenryb said:

Thanks. I thought 500 might be the magic number and I think your recent name change triggered my curiosity about how many posts it would take to change rank name.

Have you tried changing your title since hitting 500 posts?

4 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Have you tried changing your title since hitting 500 posts?

I can now do it, although I have not yet. 500 was the magic number.

• Like 1

The post you quoted was a response to the "name changer" who is no longer with us and the post I was responding to left with him😀