shannon

THANKS GUYS, CUT ME OFF IN MIDST POST???

1 post in this topic

TO JAKEEM,   VERY IMPORTANT, IPORTANT, IMPORTANT QUESTION NOT ONY FOR YOU, BUT ANYOE CAN ASSUST & PLESSE DO!!!

Was scheduled to finally be able to be able to talk, speak to with theloud, yet I love them noices  a Airlplane-HEN YOU COMING BACK   PLEASE???  YOU 4-GET TOMENTION abothrer for oly asbout 439.00 nOY

THATS NOT WHY I'M HERE THOUGH, IT'S ABOUT-(likely you frecasted thered be more today)  I MAY BE MORE PATIENCE, WHEN I STARTED OUT IN THE THEATRE & AL OVER<  "NO WAY!" GET TOO NRVEROUS, FIRGET LINES  I AM NO *LIONEL BARRYMORE, RICHARD BURTON SOECUALLY *LORD OLIVIER ANYMOTE FOLKS.  PLUS, IT'

s STILL STANDIG/START OF THE HEAT" EPITome of wht whould be jnught of *"PLsppom'drnbiy winers & grivers always tk mch lohr tje

ANY CLOSE JAKEEM, TOPBILLED, TCM,etc ON FINASLLY DOING 2 THINGS-(perfecto time too@!) TO CELEBRATE TCM's 25th ANNIVERSARY??? & & as YOU HAVE CERTAINLY READ OVER 11yrs or more, THE ULTIMATE WOULD BE A TCM CNTEST ON TRIVIA, MEMOIRABELIA FOR WINNERS, & ONCE AGAIN AS ABOIUT 97% FALLOTHER  FANS SUREVEY & POLL-(just a 1/2 as well as TCM too!?)  ALL I SPOKE TO about loves those idas-(CAN YOU PLEASE SUBMIT y bef u into

AGAIN, APOGOLIZE FOR TCM'S REEPTION, I AKE Errors, BUT NOT THIs many &any inpurt would be x tra nive    THANK YOU

• Confused 1