Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

the wintertime repast

3 posts in this topic

midnight, a hush falls through the melancholy halls of collinwood. a solemn moon casts dark shadows over the placid stillness of the old mansion. I, Barnabas, lie in a deep sleep upon my bed of purple velvet, alone, but awake to your thoughts, your feelings, your desires. hark! I hear your call. I feel your yearning...

I am with you!

:D

Related image

oh yeah, the wintertime meal. tonight beginning our sojourn into the 2nd glorious month of this enjoyable shutdown, I will dine on sauerkraut flavored hot dogs (turkey) with heapings of satisfying buttered sprinkled with pepper mashed potatoes.
the good eat hearty!

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

midnight, a hush falls through the melancholy halls of collinwood. a solemn moon casts dark shadows over the placid stillness of the old mansion. I, Barnabas, lie in a deep sleep upon my bed of purple velvet, alone, but awake to your thoughts, your feelings, your desires. hark! I hear your call. I feel your yearning...

I am with you!

Related image

oh yeah, the wintertime meal. tonight beginning our sojourn into the 2nd glorious month of this enjoyable shutdown, I will dine on sauerkraut flavored hot dogs (turkey) with heapings of satisfying buttered sprinkled with pepper mashed potatoes.
the good eat hearty!

Jonathan Frid was my high-school crush...... but you can keep the sauerkraut. LOL