shannon

STAN & OLLIE opens tomorrow & oither JAZZ

2 posts in this topic

I may have already posted some of this, not certain just learned yesterday that they finally came to their senses & are opening-(Jan. 4th or 5th) ( what has been my moist highly anticipated new movie in years (Tum Burton';s March release runner up of "DUMBO!") 4-get about the OSCASRS though I've been a student of them since age 15. This is GOILDEN AGE HOLLYWOOD, my a #1 era in cinema history.  Just watch all yrailers for oit available and from looks of it as true talent JOHN C. REILLY will be robbed tomorrow when the nominations roll out,especially in Bradley Cooper's slot?  SOMETHING THAT WON'T OCCUR THOUGH. (NOTE: Very first time I saw REILLY was in a nasty, violent, bloody & I won';t divulge what else happens, not to this audience & stunningly based on a true 1965 Vietnam incident titled "CASUALTIES OF WAR" (l989) ($9m.) (***1/2) De Palma helmed it & it stared Sean Penn(superbly animalistic) & Michael J. fox, ANYBODY HEAR OF SEE IT? (AN ASIDE, but HOPE SHE DOESN'T READ WHAT I DIVULGE HERE, IT WILL CERTAINLY **** HER LITTLE ITALIAN BODY OFF BIG-TIME. All of course remember when Madonna & *Sean were hitched a short 4yrs. (l985-89)They were like oil & vinegar. & again, if she sees this man, man, o, man!!!  The ultra violent & fact based by not only her-(finally, she took his...since marrying, beating & more & drunkenness,etc Welp, it seems *Penn was correct this time & found out Louise was hanging with *WARREN BEASTTY-(l937-) a bit before "Dick Tracy" (l990) so the great actor, despite his personal jazz, grabbed a bottle, a '22, or a '38-(MY LEGALIZED GUNS BY THE WAY) jumped into his car & speeded over to *WARREN'S estate,expecting to find both there, sadly for *Sean, *Beatty(& good for him!) only she was home & &Sean literally tortured her for hrs -0(not going into what he did on here out of respect) She somehow got away-(P.S. Madonna barley drives) but made it to the police station, blooded, bruised & more & even she was crying!? 3rd time was the charm & she filed vs him. REASON I INCLUDE THIS LONG WINDED, YET TRUE TINSEL-TOEWN STORY, is as all know *Penn is more a method actor the never *BOBBY DE & my theory he was in Meserve-(name in"Casualties" MOLD. Her fans always cite Dec. 28th, 1988 as a date that lived in infamy. also Mr. Method was also just coming off the powerhouse Dennis Hopper crime-drama "COLORDS" (l988) ($47m.) Now, so much water has passed under the bridge, he tried to get cute with "THE QUEEN" during her 2015 concerts, pushing his way to frt of the crowds so she could see him, he was ready again, but not her. YOU ASK WHY THIS STORY WITH "STAN & OLLIE" JOHN C. REILLY of whom is among *Sean's despicable rapists in "CASUALTIES" & then directly after *JOHN appeared in '89's version of "WE'RE NO ANGELS (remake of course & I like it better with *De Niro)  ONE FINAL NOTE ON THESE 2, *SEAN IS THEE DUDE THAT GOT HER INTO LIFTING WGTS, BOIDY SHYLPTING, RIDING OOKS, JOGGING-(though it's funny, all shoits of him show one of our finest living actoirs on the beach & ingreat shape, ALWATYS WUITH A CIGGIE in his mouth???   THANK YO   MORE ON "STAN & OLLIE" Later & o Louise Veronca Ciccone this time  CAN'T HELP MYSELF SPORTS FANS

SORRY FOR MY SOMETHNG HURRIED WRITING MY FELOLOW TCMITES & NOT TO BE A DOWNER,  ASPO P.I.A.I.N.  SOMETYIMESMAKES THIS 54 YEAR OLD BUDY MESS UP EVEN A TINY LITTLE BIT

ALSO PUNCH IN ON YUTUBE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME 1954 "YOU BET YIUR LIFE": WITH THE GREATEST CIMEDIC TEAM IN MOTOIN PICTURE HISTORY   (JUST A TIP  OLLIE REALLY LOOKS BAD & SAD)

& unlike sooo many legendary Hollyeood comedy teams, they loved each other!