Sign in to follow this  
GordonCole

Dollhouse episode

3 posts in this topic

My wife has been looking for an episode of a tv show she saw back possibly in the 1970's or 1980's. She says it is about a family moving into a new house and I think in the house they find a little dollhouse with figures representing a family in it.

Their daughter starts playing with the figures and they start emulating the conversations and fights that her parents start having in the house. My wife thought it was perhaps an episode of the show Tales From the Darkside but the episodes in the boxed set are not giving her a clue if she is right, so she is waiting to see if anyone knows for sure, before buying the boxed set. Or could the episode be from another syndicated show at that time. Thanx for any help.

27 minutes ago, GordonCole said:

My wife has been looking for an episode of a tv show she saw back possibly in the 1970's or 1980's. She says it is about a family moving into a new house and I think in the house they find a little dollhouse with figures representing a family in it.

Their daughter starts playing with the figures and they start emulating the conversations and fights that her parents start having in the house. My wife thought it was perhaps an episode of the show Tales From the Darkside but the episodes in the boxed set are not giving her a clue if she is right, so she is waiting to see if anyone knows for sure, before buying the boxed set. Or could the episode be from another syndicated show at that time. Thanx for any help.

Sounds like "The Geezenstacks" - S3, E5 of Tales from the Darkside.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0716988/?ref_=kw_li_tt

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Sounds like "The Geezenstacks" - S3, E5 of Tales from the Darkside.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0716988/?ref_=kw_li_tt

Lordy be...I think that's it. That title would have never made us think it was about a dollhouse.

How can we thank you? Really appreciate your knowledge. I will be buying the boxed set for Valentine's day for my wife now and know she will be happy. Thanx.