DickLindsay

some great photographs

9 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone, some great and interesting photos here!

kff0004.JPG

This one is just a great shot of Maurice CHevalier and Claudette Colbert from SMILING LIEUTENANT.  very young!

kff0011.JPG

from NEW YORK NIGHTS with Norma Talmadge.  I'm afraid I don't know who the man is.  Is that Norma Talmadge (never seen her films....)

kff0014.JPG

SADIE McKEE with Joan Crawford, Gene Raymond and Jean Dixon.  Never saw this film.  thoughts?

kff0025.JPG

also from SADIE McKEE; i'm guessing its a candid of Joan Crawford and the two gentlemen are producers, directors or crew

kff0029.JPG

from THAT GIRL FROM PARIS with Jack Oakie, Gene Raymond, Mischa Auer, Frank Jenks.  NOt sure of the man on the far left.  the woman is either Lily Pons or Lucille Ball...... My vote is Lucille Ball!

kff0030.JPG

HELLS ANGELS (1930) clearly JEan Harlow on the right, who is the guy?

kf30002.JPG

film is HIS WOMAN with Gary Cooper and Claudette Colbert.  I do not think that is Claudette Colbert on the far right? anyone know who she is, and who's the guy in the middle?  thanks!

• Like 1

The guy shaving is Gilbert Roland.

The guy on the left in That Girl From Paris is Herman Bing.

• Like 1

The guy on the left of Joan Crawford looks like director Clarence Brown.

The woman with Gary Cooper in the still from His Woman (1931) is likely Raquel Davidovich.

And I would agree with you that the woman in the still from That Girl From Paris (1936) is Lucile Ball.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the man to the right of Joan Crawford in the publicity still for Sadie McKee (1934) is Oliver T. Marsh, the movie's cinematographer.