Sign in to follow this  
Hibi

IT'S OFFICIAL: DUMP DECLARING NATIONAL EMERGENCY

61 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Hibi said:

Yeah, tell that to hurricane victims..........The president cant just transfer money from projects already earmarked. If that's the case why have Congress in the first place? Just have a king who can fund whatever he wants for whatever project he wants. Oops! We already have one!

The word out on the street is that the vengeful president wants to steal money earmarked for states, cities, or territories, like Puerto Rico, which are considered to vote predominantly Democratic or to have a predominantly non-white population.

This would fulfill trump's hate philosophy concerning these particular groups.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

The word out on the street is that the vengeful president wants to steal money earmarked for states, cities, or territories, like Puerto Rico, which are considered to vote predominantly Democratic or to have a predominantly non-white population.

This would fulfill trump's hate philosophy concerning these particular groups.

Yeah, rob from the Blue States like with the income tax.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Reportedly the first targets are California and Puerto Rico.

Well, that would make sense........

• Sad 1

VoteVetsVerified account @votevets

Trump says, "I didn't need to do this," regarding his declaration of a National Emergency, today.

Meaning, it is a #FAKENationalEmergency and #FakeTrumpEmergency

=====================================================

Ted LieuVerified account @tedlieu 1h1 hour ago

Thank you @realDonaldTrump for your words that make it even easier for courts to rule against you.

Also, the data from your Administration shows:

-Border apprehensions decreased 75% from 2000-2018

-Crime is down

-80%-90% of drugs come through ports of entry

#FakeTrumpEmergency

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hamradio said:

Missing a couple of billion sure will hurt. :wacko:

military_by_country_spending-by-country.

It is not cutting DOD's budget, it is where they will obtain the money.  Funding for service members, dependents and retirees has been a constant battle with DOD in the past several years.  They would rather spend it on aircraft carriers, aircraft, tanks and so forth.  Not on people.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

Sic Gloria America

Im tam terebravisse c u m USA. :)

3 hours ago, TheCid said:

It is not cutting DOD's budget, it is where they will obtain the money.  Funding for service members, dependents and retirees has been a constant battle with DOD in the past several years.  They would rather spend it on aircraft carriers, aircraft, tanks and so forth.  Not on people.

Don't forget the DOD budget does not include funding for Black Projects which has no accountability even with environmental laws. (can thank Bill Clinton for the latter).  This alone nearly matches what Russia spends on military. (lol we should fear them?)

CIA-Black-Budget.jpg

That very l-o-n-g runway at Groom Lake is not exactly for landing Cessna's

Aurora_x-plane_3.jpg

Just had a thought, Trump might give it back to the military next year with the next budget appropriations.  Think of it as "borrowed" money. They won't lose out.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hamradio said:

Just had a thought, Trump might give it back to the military next year with the next budget appropriations.  Think of it as "borrowed" money. They won't lose out.

House would have to approve it and I doubt that will happen.  DOD will have a hard time getting as lucrative a budget as they did under GOP control of Congress and White House.

Regardless, money transfers this year have to be made up by cuts this year.

• Thanks 1

"lefists scalwags beware.

get too cute in front of my white house and I'll have you cleared out at the drop of one of them silly feminists pink caps."

:)

Image result for trump scowling

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

"lefists scalwags beware.

get too cute in front of my white house and I'll have you cleared out at the drop of one of them silly feminists pink caps."

Pussycat hats without the cat.

Thousands rally in US against Trump's national emergency

More than 250 rallies held across the US to decry Trump's national emergency declaration to build the border wall.

......More than 250 rallies were organised across the United States on President's Day, a US government holiday, with protesters carrying banners and placards that called the national emergency "fake".

"I do think we have a national emergency in this country, this is an emergency to our democratic system,"

..... "I have a question, how many people are angry?" a speaker called out to hundreds of protesters at noon in Lafayette Park in the US capital. "How many people are sick and tired of being sick and tired?" the crowd was asked as they cheered in response. ....

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/thousands-protest-trump-national-emergency-190218180227203.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5c6b392d9ebbef00011be612&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

• Thanks 1