spence

A BIG QUESTION, LEASDE GIVE ANY ANSWER DOES ANYBODY ON TCM GIVE A DAMN ABOUT UPCOMING OSCARS OR NOT???

1 post in this topic

Reason I;m posting this question, is that everything either myself or others attempted to conduct a poll.survey of who & what you fellow TCM-ITES predict, or want to take home Hollywoo0ds Highest Honor & nobody even says word one?  Now or old buddy Robert Osborne used to also carry a little of them on tv-(sadly, did lousy though)

So please at least throw out your opinion on these & let me & the rest of us know whther or not this year, or from the looks of it any others coming up???

Other ironic thing on this topicof many is that TCMN is celebrating it's annual 31 Days of OSCAR all mo9nth, anyone want that anymore either?

& Ill throw my 54yr old fedora into the prediction uing one last time this year, or maybe ever,-(dying )   seem to be worth it anyway thesedays?    JUST FOR SOME OLD TIME FUN> LIKE OUR MENTOR ALWAYS DID

BEST PICTURE: Green Book (NOTE: GB is very nice butmy annual Alterternate GOLD goes to the wondrous "Stan & Ollie"

ACTOR: RAMI MALEK in "Green Book"

Actress: GLENN CLOSE in "The Wife"

S. Actor: Marhershela Ali, "Green Book"

S. Actress: Regina King, "If Beale Street Couple Talk"

Best Director:Alfonso Cuaron for "Roma:

Almost 4-got though I thought it may be just to tedious to list all the 24 nominations, I previously only posted my final projected winners in that 24, for those that say hey, where'sthe rest checkout my profile ok

DON'T SEE A TIE-BRAKERR THIS TIME OUT THOUGH, DO YOU FANS?

Possibly final **** & I thank you

(P.S. Not to seemtoo morbind, but I have brain tumor 2yrs and a couple months &the pain is staggering friend, plus my eyes are going   I've been ionnline since 2001 & on here since approx. 2002 & it is THEEE ULTIMATE & I THANK YOU  Istill hope to be around of course, just having tons of diccifulties fellow TCM-ITES!