Sign in to follow this  
ratkins

Silents on TCM

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a list or know where I can find one, of the silents shown on TCM since it's premier in 1994? I have a partial list of 1995-97 but nothing after. If anyone can help or direct, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ron

There is the Moviecollector database list but you would need to go through it and find each silent individually.

37 minutes ago, Gershwin fan said:

There is the Moviecollector database list but you would need to go through it and find each silent individually.

Is that a website or on the forums?

Ron

Thank you!  That helps quite a bit.  I only wish he had listed premier dates, but this is a great start.  Thank you again!

Ron

5 hours ago, ratkins said:

Thank you!  That helps quite a bit.  I only wish he had listed premier dates, but this is a great start.  Thank you again!

Ron

Just dropping in, here's the home page to my project site, maybe some other pages might be interesting:
http://www.moviecollectoroh.com/reports.htm

historic premieres is on a different page:
http://www.moviecollectoroh.com/reports/Movies-Only_all-premieres.htm

This one is just about as large, but without shorts (<45 min).  There is an extra column "First Scheduled" in that report for my calculated premiere date.  Though most people use the page LawrenceA linked to, as that is all-inclusive.

The most accurate data is from 2011-current.  That is from what actually aired, not just what the website schedule said, or what the DVR schedule said.  Then before that is from website schedules.  Prior to that my data is from printed schedule cards and/or Now Playing mailers.  There are still a few holes in my project (I think which could only be filled from Now Playing mailers, if there are any out there), which you can see at the bottom of my home page.  So bear in mind the premiere data is just based on the best info I have.

• Thanks 2