Sign in to follow this  
JakeHolman

MAKE HOLLYWOOD GREAT AGAIN!

78 posts in this topic

YES! And music to the ears of all of us good God-fearin' real Americans in this country who have watched Hollywood drag this country down to this level of moral decadence we see today!!!

(...well Jake, YOU didn't post any of YOUR thoughts here as usual, and so I just thought I'd help ya out here, THAT'S all) ;) 

LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

YES! And music to the ears of all of us good God-fearin' real Americans in this country who have watched Hollywood drag this country down to this level of moral decadence we see today!!!

No, no, Diller meant, "Gosharoonie!  Those newfangled 'Netflix' and 'Amazon' folks are the FUTURE!", just because stinky old "Roma" looked like it was the Oscar favorite

(And once a starry-eyed new industry starts throwing babies out with bathwater, that's how Mr. Bubble always starts...)

11 hours ago, EricJ said:

No, no, Diller meant, "Gosharoonie!  Those newfangled 'Netflix' and 'Amazon' folks are the FUTURE!", just because stinky old "Roma" looked like it was the Oscar favorite

(And once a starry-eyed new industry starts throwing babies out with bathwater, that's how Mr. Bubble always starts...)

Huh? What?! Oh well, that's very different then, isn't it.

th?id=OIP.HTESJ1yLBYCUPVPjmThqLgHaFs&pid

(...but NOW, what's all this I'm hearing lately about Mr. Bubble is starting to rule Hollywood?...when I was young, Mr. Bubble knew his place was in the bath tub and not behind some big desk out there in California)

14 hours ago, Dargo said:

(...well Jake, YOU didn't post any of YOUR thoughts here as usual, and so I just thought I'd help ya out here, THAT'S all) ;) 

LOL

Picture it, big red ball cap with the letters MHGA. Make Hollywood Great Again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Michael Rennie said:

Picture it, big red ball cap with the letters MHGA. Make Hollywood Great Again!

Image result for make hollywood great again hat

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dargo said:

(...but NOW, what's all this I'm hearing lately about Mr. Bubble is starting to rule Hollywood?...when I was young, Mr. Bubble knew his place was in the bath tub and not behind some big desk out there in California)

Well, he did have that brief time in real-estate investment:

hbbl_lg.gif

But things didn't turn out well, and now he's putting his money into new Digital Streaming networks and content. 😛 

• Haha 2

Foghorn_Leghorn.jpg

"I say, I say, when that there good ol' southern boy Jake gets on a roll, he SURE gets on a roll, don't he folks?!"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Movies are written in sand: applauded today, forgotten tomorrow.

D. W. Griffith