Sign in to follow this  
David Guercio

I Need Help

5 posts in this topic

Are any of you on here.  TCM Backlot members?  Besides me?  If so.  I need your help.  Have you ever had trouble trying to play the videos once in a while?  Where it kind of keeps saying it’s loading and it kind of keeps buffering?  If so.  When that happens?  What do I do?  Do you think it kind of has to do with updating apps?

On 2/27/2019 at 8:38 AM, David Guercio said:

Are any of you on here.  TCM Backlot members?  Besides me?  If so.  I need your help.  Have you ever had trouble trying to play the videos once in a while?  Where it kind of keeps saying it’s loading and it kind of keeps buffering?  If so.  When that happens?  What do I do?  Do you think it kind of has to do with updating apps?

Well David, rather than start a new thread, you could have easily found many complaints in this very same section.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:09 AM, Sgt_Markoff said:

Jane, I don't know what you're talking about...:(

???

The videos are actually working fine now.  I just had to click on one.  Then sign in and the videos were working again.  So everything’s ok.

I just tried to watch California Suite and about three quarters through it started to freeze. I've now tried all four browsers on my computer, Firefox, Chrome, I/E and Edge. Doesn't appear I'm going to be able to see the end of the film. I'm on a new computer running Windows 10 with tons of memory and disk space so I'm really at a loss here. Anybody else having these problems or I am an island of discontent.